Turn the MOTHERFUCKING CELLPHONE off!

Milton

While you are eating dinner in the company of others.

Any time you are out on a date.

While you are in the middle of a face to face conversation (at least don't answer).

During sex!

In a movie.

In public places where EVERYONE can hear your conversation.

TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF YOU CLASSLESS MANNERLESS COCKSUCKERS. I SWEAR...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or in a car. People are on some stupid shit when it comes to driving if they're on a cellphone.

I like people who stall on answering the phone by letting the ringtone play on so everyone can hear how cool they are that they downloaded a top 10 Hip Hop song.

Milton, Tonight on the bus I listened to a metrosexual black guy with a lisp (sorry for the racial observation, Killwhitey) talk to a girl on his cellphone about how White Chicks was such a funny movie and recite quotes and talk about how his fag ass shops at Filens Basement. I wanted to put this sucker in a chokehold.

Yes. Turn them off.

Guest KING BLING

...exactly.

I was on a train from NY a few months back and this gay guy was talking about how his friends were homeless, on drugs, weren't paying for child support and how he had AIDS amongst other dumb shit.

And they need to kill that swearing shit on the phone when they're around children. People have no damn phone ettiquite, they answer at the worst times. I was taking a race driving class a while back, and I swear to you the instructor said he was on a 1 on 1 drive with a guy going about 110, the phone rings and dude picks it up, and puts it up to the helmet. Are they idiots? Like me, I can talk on the phone and drive, but I don't do that shit in traffic when it holds up other peoples progress.

Thats the point right there. If you can talk without interrupting or disturbing others, then do it cool. But If you're effecting me because you're talking, fuck you. Like seriously, whats the deal with talking for a long ass time while you're in a car with other people, especially 1 other person. You might as well say the person on the phone is more important 10 miles away than you are sitting here. Fuck you bastards. And fuck people that get on the phone and turn my radio down like its cool. I will break your wrist bastards...

milton, i hear you bro.

hong kong is asolutely fucking INSANE with the cell phones. people wear them like fashion accessories. get new ones all the time just to stay on top of the consumerism rat race. the rings are loud and annoying as fuck. oh, there's 40 minutes left of Lord of The Rings III and it's opening night? lemme make a quick call. "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STICK MY MAGICAL ELF SWORD IN YOUR MOUTH AND SHUT YOU UP!"

yeah milton, i hear you.

No offense at the racially charged comment, but asians are the fucking worst with this shit. There is a lady at my work, she starts her shift, 10 minutes later she goes out to the parking lot to make a call and talks on the phone for AN HOUR AND A HALF and then comes back in like nothing happened. Oh my goodness, I'm not even gonna start. You're on your phone in class, I used to see that all the time, on the phone in movies all the time, on the phone in busy restaurants talking about doctor visits while people are eating you nasty fucks. I HATE YOU ALL!

My fingers hurt...

Originally posted by Milton

While you are eating dinner in the company of others.

Any time you are out on a date.

While you are in the middle of a face to face conversation (at least don't answer).

During sex!

In a movie.

In public places where EVERYONE can hear your conversation.

TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF YOU CLASSLESS MANNERLESS COCKSUCKERS. I SWEAR...

isnt that the whole purpose of a cell phone. so peeps can get ahold of you when youre not at home.:confused:

IF YOUR BOY PICKS UP THE PHONE AND STARTS TALKIN WHILE U GUYS R CHILLEN THAS COOL....BUT I HATE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO TALK AND DRIVE.I HAVE SEEN SO MANY ACCIDENTS AND ALMOST ACCIDENTS CUZ SOMEONE IS ON THERE PHONE....AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOAD SOME STUPID ASS RINGTONE AND PLAYS IF EVEN WHEN SOMEONES NOT CALLING JUST TO LOOK "COOL"

Re: Re: Turn the MOTHERFUCKING CELLPHONE off!

Originally posted by EarMuffs

isnt that the whole purpose of a cell phone. so peeps can get ahold of you when youre not at home.:confused:

it was originally designed for important people to receive important calls wherever they were... not some airhead getting a call from one of her friends during a date asking if the shirt she wants to wear that night shows too much cleavage...

these things are serious petpeves of mine and i've actually ripped a couple out of peoples hands and thrown them across the street..

People are really lacking in courtesy when it comes to blabbing away on those things. I try not to use mine on the bus or other modes of pubklic transportation. But try telling that to the soroiety cunts that blab away endlessly on their phones at eight in the morning on the bus or at six in the evening when i'm tired and just trying to get home.

We do not care about your new tampons or your hot new bf you bitches

Originally posted by LENS

People are really lacking in courtesy when it comes to blabbing away on those things. I try not to use mine on the bus or other modes of pubklic transportation. But try telling that to the soroiety cunts that blab away endlessly on their phones at eight in the morning on the bus or at six in the evening when i'm tired and just trying to get home.

We do not care about your new tampons or your hot new bf you bitches

Eggs-fuckin'-zactly!

They talk about anything and they talk about it LOUD like no one is around. It used to be that people didn't want to waste their mintues on bullshit so they would tell Jenny from Delta Delta Bulemia that they would call her when they get home. But now, you gave them free nights and weekends. Thank you Voicestream. Or calling motherfuckers you're gonna see in 10 minutes, why are you doing that shit? Don't be an asshole. And people are dumb to giving their social secuirty/bank account numbers in a cellphone in PUBLIC. You suck at life.

Cinched:

That is why I leave mine off most of the time, if I need to talk to somebody I do, but besides that nope. No long ass conversations about bullshit. That shit stays unchared in my car.

Milton

"You ain't gon' talk me to death just cause you got free nights and weekends..."

That probably is one of the biggest things that bothers me.. people talking loud as fuck on the train ride home or in the early morning, as lens mentioned.

There's this one stupid ass chach bitch that somehow always ends up on the same train as me at 530 after school, and ALWAYS sits in front of me talking as loud as she possibly can on her cellphone.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I always leave my cell on vibrate, no matter where I am.

Originally posted by Milton

You might as well say the person on the phone is more important 10 miles away than you are sitting here. Fuck you bastards. And fuck people that get on the phone and turn my radio down like its cool. I will break your wrist bastards...

:lol: I feel you man, I hate that shit to.

beep. the worst is the nextel walkie talkie deal. beep. i get quite annoyed when people use this shit for regular conversations. beep. is it that hard to dial a number and hold the phone to your ear. beep. i don't want to hear both you fucks talk. beep. there is not really a way to talk low on those deals.

yep cell phones piss me off, esp when i am on the bus trying to read a book while some noisy ass rude bitch keeps yappin her gums about some stupid crap that she is stressin about.

so i catch the 7am bus to work. every fucking morning there is at least one ghetto bitch yappin away on the phone....who the fuck is up at that hour to gossip about shit???!!! i mean seriously. are you really on the fucking phone or what?

i dont really talk on my cell phone. i carry it but no one calls me anyway :o

I'll call you sweetie...:yum:

But seriously, you should hear the ghetto birds at my work, they will talk loud enough that I can hear them in the back room. All hours of the day, night, whatever, they're yapping up a storm about how "Tyrone ass ain't called me back in a couple days, I think that ni**a messin' around..." etc. Why? Seriously, why would you be out in public talking about how your boyfriend is cheating on you, I don't get it...

I hate cell phones. Hate with a passion. I hate the people that use them. I hate people that accessorize them. I hate the people that spend hundreds of dollars to make them look better. I hate people who brag about their cell phones.

The only people who need them are business men or people who need them for work. That's it. None of you stupid fuckers need cellphones. I cannot think of a situation that requires me to get a hold of somebody where I can't actually find a phone to use. Otherwise, it'll just have to wait.....

Argh.

Archived