turn on fucking cnn

*ZEMONEDOE$

right now in dallas texs theres a stolen 18 wheeler on the run right now.this guy stole a semi,and is on the

highway.the best part is that the fork lift thats hooked on the back is on fire.it exploded and

now the bed stacked with wood is also ablaze.ahahahahahahaahah this is great.i wanna shacke this rednecks hand.cause we got a long way to go and a short time to get there.....:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hes swinging the burning fork lift at the cops.they cant even get close.they say from people

on the street,that say he's honking the horn and waving.oh shit they got him,he kinda jus got out after he slowed down.pussy!.

has him in cuffs.you know they got their boot in the back of this head

what a shitty ending,this guy did have some balls though.it was entertaining:lol:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

jeezus

heart palpatations when i saw the name of the thread

was afraid to see what happend

thats what im saying

Guest wakassOATH

man i love that shit .. every mouring i got to my freinds house .. hes got a dish we always used to see these fucked up car chases

damn its so funny

Originally posted by Dirty Lipzits

jeezus

heart palpatations when i saw the name of the thread

was afraid to see what happend cause im a sissy

#1.stop calling me jesus

#2.i was so glad to see something on cnn not war related.it was great laughiing out loud for a few minutes

#3.thumbs down to you too

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$

#1.stop calling me jesus

#2.i was so glad to see something on cnn not war related.it was great laughiing out loud for a few minutes

#3.thumbs down to you too

j. harold krist

#1 it's your fuggin name, don't blame me, talk to your dad...

#2 i'm agreeing with you 200%

#3 i wasn't disagreeing or pissed at you. it was just eerily reminiscent of the thread that freddy started on 9-11. you did nothing wrong, other then take my reply the wrong way. but i forgive you, as you have forgiven me...

Archived