Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

turn on fucking cnn

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by *ZEMONEDOE$, Nov 7, 2001.

1. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

right now in dallas texs theres a stolen 18 wheeler on the run right now.this guy stole a semi,and is on the
    highway.the best part is that the fork lift thats hooked on the back is on fire.it exploded and
    now the bed stacked with wood is also ablaze.ahahahahahahaahah this is great.i wanna shacke this rednecks hand.cause we got a long way to go and a short time to get there.....:dazed:

2. beardo

beardo Guest

HAHAHA i dont have the tv on... but the me mental image im getting is histerical!!

3. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

some give up the details i wanns hear more!

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm gonna check it out. Hopefully my cable aint fucking up like it has been for the last month. Good lookin out.

5. Lush

Lush Member

I don't understand how the forklift is still attached to the back of the truck......Also, what the hell?

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

He's still going. It's been about an hour and 45 minutes.

CNN is stating that the truck chase is a "safety concern," hence their decision to show this understandable.

Blah.

BUT THE TRUCK CHASE STILL RULES! WOO HO!

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I live in Dallas, and I didn't hear shit, god I'm so in the dark when shit happens.

9. Lush

Lush Member

well, thankfully nobody got hurt.

10. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

i turn on cnn only to see when dude gets caught. FUCK THAT!

11. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

hes swinging the burning fork lift at the cops.they cant even get close.they say from people
    on the street,that say he's honking the horn and waving.oh shit they got him,he kinda jus got out after he slowed down.pussy!.
    has him in cuffs.you know they got their boot in the back of this head
    what a shitty ending,this guy did have some balls though.it was entertaining:lol:

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

As soon as I turn on CNN he's surrounded by cops. What fuckin' timing.:mad:

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

My hero...the crazed truckdriver..cruising down the highway- forklift aflame.

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

WHY?

By the way. Does anyone know why the Fuck he stole a truck with wood, WOOD???

15. jeezus
    heart palpatations when i saw the name of the thread
    was afraid to see what happend