Turn off's

cat killer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does it neccessarily have to be the opposite sex? i swear to god i thought he was a chik.:D

ok but seriusly... bad experience for me... no im a god in bed... for all 10 seconds.

but my friend told me about he was buttfuckin this one mojo chik and when he pulled his dick out he had a bean turd on the tip of his shit.

oh yea... this other dude i know was gettin a handjob from some chik and he held in his load for a while. then he blew his load and got some nut in his own eye.

my friends and i are very open to fucked up sexual experiences. im sure i'll think of more.

alright...this one time i was at this girls house, her parents were at work, and we started gettin into it. After a while, she started to cum, turns out shes one of those chicks that squirts when she orgasms (of which i had no prior knowledge). She told me to pull out cause she was cummin, im like "OK, sure" and then she squirts and it gets all over me. I was heated as fuck, shes sittin there laughin and moanin. Shit totally turned me off.dumb ass squirter broad...damn it.....:mad:

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

y would i make up some shit like that, that was the worst sexual experience of my life. you dipshit.

OK, let me get this straight.

You gave your girl an orgasm, which happened to get you a little wet.

Where's the problem?

Originally posted by effyoo

OK, let me get this straight.

You gave your girl an orgasm, which happened to get you a little wet.

Where's the problem?

no, you dont seem to understand. I got that shit all over my stomach and shirt. i dont like being covered in some girls cum and i dont like my clothes being covered with it either, that shit turns me off, i guess its just me. now do yuo understand?

Originally posted by skaterzoot

getting sprayed in the face with butane...fuck that bitch

:lol: i actually larft out aloud when i read this :lol:

chicks riding bicycles are a major turn off

Archived