Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Turn off's

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cat killer, Jun 30, 2003.

1. cat killer

cat killer New Jack

Anyone else experience anything in bed with the opposite sex that just totally turned them off?

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

shae spoke. i was like, "wha... what the fuck? i didn't bring your punk ass here to talk. now shut your cockholster before i punch you in the lip."

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i dont know about you guys, but when a girl has a dick, i kinda get turned off

4. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

does it neccessarily have to be the opposite sex? i swear to god i thought he was a chik.:D

ok but seriusly... bad experience for me... no im a god in bed... for all 10 seconds.

but my friend told me about he was buttfuckin this one mojo chik and when he pulled his dick out he had a bean turd on the tip of his shit.

5. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

oh yea... this other dude i know was gettin a handjob from some chik and he held in his load for a while. then he blew his load and got some nut in his own eye.

my friends and i are very open to fucked up sexual experiences. im sure i'll think of more.

6. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

when she pees on me.................im not diggin the pee.......

yah big turn off.

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

fuck! i forgot that my ex chik peed on me. damn... thanks for reminding me cramps. all over my parents silk couches too. damn.

8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

DUDE!! awwwwww.... that is soooo ill.

did you smack her?? i would totaly smack the "piss" out of her!

9. One_in_Ten

One_in_Ten New Jack

10. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

alright...this one time i was at this girls house, her parents were at work, and we started gettin into it. After a while, she started to cum, turns out shes one of those chicks that squirts when she orgasms (of which i had no prior knowledge). She told me to pull out cause she was cummin, im like "OK, sure" and then she squirts and it gets all over me. I was heated as fuck, shes sittin there laughin and moanin. Shit totally turned me off.dumb ass squirter broad...damn it.....:mad:

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^
    Yo, if you didn't make that up, I'd still call you a completly dimwitted misogynist.

^^

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

some bitches just cant leave well enough alone

13. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

y would i make up some shit like that, that was the worst sexual experience of my life. you dipshit.

14. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

getting sprayed in the face with butane...fuck that bitch

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

OK, let me get this straight.

You gave your girl an orgasm, which happened to get you a little wet.

Where's the problem?