TURN OFF THE TV

fiberoptical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm glad i don't have cable.

part of me is a little curious to

what's on today, but i know i'd

watch a few minutes and probly

have to leave the room in disgust.

ive watched a small bit today, some of it is a little misguided but overall it generally seems to be in good taste. i think the networks are watching theyre asses on this one.....thankfully it hasnt turned into a 20/20 expose though it is only 1:30.....

luckly its a nice cool day outside....i think ill go attempt to track down the freight i did last night and get a picture, go get the dry cleaning and just cruise with the misfits blaring....

Guest willy.wonka

haha...shepard just told the world of fox news that we cant let the force do what they want..like the eye for an eye thing...he said it more honorably though.

fuck the GW BUSH government!!

Guest willy.wonka

well actually they're keeping the whole airline telephone call kinda hush hush....the mom made it clear that she wasnt allowed to talk about that, but was able to play the voicemail she left for her son, "?BEAMER?."

"THEY'RE TERRORISTS WANTING TO USE THE PLANE AS A WEAPON AND TO TRY TO TAKE CONTROL, I LOVE YOU SON"

kinda crazy.

i have a television.

it sits unplugged on a table in my room. i use it as shelf.

why take the time to ejoy someone else's programming when i could take the time to enjoy the people who are in my life?

i am using company time and resources(telephone) to call people who matter to me and tell them so. yah i know it's cheesy but what the hell.

i don't value others enough, who knows when they won't be here.

cheers Rahma

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/...eople/1404.html

may you, your unborn child and husband have a better time wherever you are

Archived