turkey, mash tatos, yams....

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not looking forward to thanksgiving this year. its going to put me in a possition of being alone and lonely, or with my parents, my ex girlfriend, and her parents, and make me feel extremly sad and uncomfortable. i cant belive that my parents are going to her house for thanksgiving, when they know how much it hurts me. its not going to be the same this year, no matter what the food i eat tastes like, witch is looking to be frozen pizza, and alot of beer in front of the tv

Originally posted by T.T Boy

any of you guys ever eat this dish. i think its german or icelandic, its whipped cream with walnuts and apple slices on thanksgiving? whats it called. if anyone knows? if not, i suggest you go make some, its damn good.

I think you're talking about apple crisp?

My mom makes that stuff (cept she uses oats too and all that jazz) with the apples that grow in our backyard apple tree.

MMMMM MMMM!

Originally posted by OPIUM3

mmm... the turkey, etc. wasn't getting me hungry at all, but the pizza and beer is sure sounding especially good...

the local super kmart here sells some good ass frozen pizzas for 95 cents, so ill be eating that with a 12 pack of sierra nevada pale ale by my side, watching lock, stock, and two smoking barrels over and over again untill im too drunk to rember that the day should have been spent with family, that cares about me.

Originally posted by dosoner

the local super kmart here sells some good ass frozen pizzas for 95 cents, so ill be eating that with a 12 pack of sierra nevada pale ale by my side, watching lock, stock, and two smoking barrels over and over again untill im too drunk to rember that the day should have been spent with family, that cares about me.

Now Thats the Spirit!!!, and if your into those type of movies, be sure to rent High Plains Drifter with Clint Eastwood. Friggin bomb ass flick! You won't be disappointed...

Originally posted by OPIUM3

Now Thats the Spirit!!!, and if your into those type of movies, be sure to rent High Plains Drifter with Clint Eastwood. Friggin bomb ass flick! You won't be disappointed...

alright, you have just finshed my thanks givings plans, thanks for the tip on the movie, ill be sure to check it out now. damn, im fucking drunk

Originally posted by knowlej

I think you're talking about apple crisp?

My mom makes that stuff (cept she uses oats too and all that jazz) with the apples that grow in our backyard apple tree.

MMMMM MMMM!

honestly i got no idea man, i know its mostly whipped cream tho, its like whipped cream with a few nuts and berries in it. fuck is it good

when there are large gathers of my family is when I become happy to be a part of the family. When my family cooks it will give you a massive coronary that night but its worth it. Mounds on top of ounds of food and alot of it is made with bourbon(I come from a german/irish family and we're from kentucky..what do ya expect?..vodka?) MMM...thi thread makes me hungry enough to go cook some food.

Guest wakassOATH

im sorry tge best food for thanks giving is STUFFING, DRESSING or whatever you call it ..that shit you ram up the turkey ass

dammmmmmnnnnnnnn

thats good

Guest Risky Sizzle

Mmmmm..Pecan pie...ham..Punkin pie..and lots of taters .. can't wait.

Mom already scooped up the bird down at welfare.. its on

Originally posted by wakassOATH

im sorry tge best food for thanks giving is STUFFING, DRESSING or whatever you call it ..that shit you ram up the turkey ass

dammmmmmnnnnnnnn

thats good

ha ha ha.. werd. Its an odd place to cook food though. Never thought of baking food in an animals ass before, but whatever's clever!

after my parents moved 2659645 miles from my grandparents and cousins - we started having thanksgiving dinner at the chinese joint or domino's pizza.

last thanksgiving me and my boyfriend ate falafels and i ate an 8" pecan pie with whipped cream all by myself.

this year i'm making turkey - or at least getting some boarshead turkey coldcuts. :lick:

Archived