Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Turbulence

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhiteOx, Sep 18, 2005.

1. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

Ive caught countless flights but lately ive been getting increasingly anxious on planes. About a week ago i had one of those really wierd, unusual dreams that seem otherworldly. In the dream I was looking out of a plane window during landing and the plane skidded on the runway and the wingtip hit some shit. in the same moment time slowed down and the plane exploded. for the rest of the dream i existed in a life after death state. It was fucking weird and i thought it was pretty cool the next day.
    On Saturday night i flew back to Sydney from melbourne and from the begginning of the descent, for about 20 minutes, basically untill the moment the wheels touched the ground, the plane was shaking like a motherfucker. There was a combination of nervous/hysterical laughter and shrieking throughout the cabin. Even the flight attentdents were nervous. (i was sitting next to an off-duty one in literally the worse seat in the plane - the last row in the direct centre - so i could hear the others squealing behind me). i noted the exits were next to me so in the event of a crash in which, by some freak occurence, not everyone onboard was killed, i would (hopefully) be among the first out. also i was in melbourne because of a death and i reasoned it would be too cruel a joke to die coming back from a funeral

after we landed i heard the attendants agree it was the aproach turbulence they'd ever got. anyway, i never really thought i was going to die but it was pretty fucked.

anyway I then went to a small party (where this was) and got my drink on
    [​IMG]
    It Was a country and western party

girlies
    [​IMG]

the gay sherrif and his studly deputies
    [​IMG]
    (i dont know why he wore that)

This gay decided the ignore the criteria. But he made the costume himself.
    [​IMG]

cheers!
    [​IMG]

Some fools tried to crash the party and we smashed them, country style. but there are no photos of us enforcing the law, so that's it.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

KILO?

3. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

my saturday night sucked, i got glasses thrown at me at work by dickhead pissheads.
    at least someone had fun...

4. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I see 4000 clones of these two nondescript asian girls every single day on campus, I swear.

Edit: Actually I lied, the ones here don't know English at all because they cheated on the TOEFL and wouldn't be caught dead talking or interacting with white people.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

That sucks... I hate it when people don't find it necessary to be a part of what's around them. This is AMERIKKA, fucking learn ENGLISH... even if it's bad English.

6. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

you wouldnt know those two were asian speaking to them on the phone

7. FRESH_FRANK

FRESH_FRANK Member

I SAW SOME PRICK THROW A GLASS AT THE BAR STAFF LAST NIGHT TOO.

8. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

^i also got to see the dudes missus get a good kicking from the bouncers, along with her pussy boyfriend (she decided to get in on the act too and chuck one at my housemate / fellow worker).

it took 3 bouncers and a copper to get cuffs on her and they both got charged with inciting a riot. and are now banned from ALL pubs, clubs, anywhere selling alcohol down where i am. all cos they wanted a drink, and wouldnt wait their turn..

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Pretty fucked up dream you had there.

10. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

Serves 'em right. We get those here, too...they come into my old part of town, driving $80k cars, and think their platinum card is some kind of license to talk shit...

One time, I was walking with my ex-girlfriend, drunk as fuck per usual on a Friday night. Some bimbo with blond streaks in her hair and a Coach bag tried to shoulder past us while talking on her cell...I grabbed the cell from her, said, "Are you gonna apologize for being rude?" She started trying to flash on us, so I threw the cell across the street, and some locals in front of the bar started cheering. "Go get them to help you call the cops," I said. I am the Yuppie Conqueror.

[​IMG]

This is what they are doing to the neighborhood.

[attachmentid=21607]

And this is how the neighborhood responded.

Attached Files:

11. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

^^^HELL YEAH FUCK YUPPIES

12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I SAW SOME PRICK THROW A GLASS AT THE BAR STAFF LAST NIGHT TOO.
    [post=4114334]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

so ? He probably got put off tap

13. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Hey, ive gone on loads of flights, and I too am getting increasingly nervous. Normally i just sleep though the whole thing, but it seems like in the news there's a plane crash every week. And for stupid shit, like theyll say they need help, or an emergency runway, and then just crash. That one in Canada, that landed too far into the runway, fuked up. Also, wernt a couple of pilots arrested a few weeks ago for being drunk? I need to get my own pilots license so if I crash i can just blame myself.

14. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i've had some crazy flight incidents.
    sitting on a runway waiting for a plane to be repaired, for 3 hours
    then being told no, we'd have to come back the next day
    got a free hotel room out of it
    but then had to reboard the same fucking plane and fly it across an ocean..

one time landing after a trans-atlantic
    we hit the runway so hard there was avery very loud boom
    and of course everyone felt it
    the whole goddamn plane shuddered
    ladies were shrieking and crying and shit
    we hit the turn at the end of the runway and it felt like we went up on two wheels as we rounded the bend
    we were still going so fast i could hear the tires squeeling on the landing gear

another trans atlantic i had the worst turbelence i'd ever experienced throughout the whole effing flight.

15. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

thats sounds like you came pretty close. I hope you slapped the pilot