TUPAC APPRECIATION THREAD

SCAGNETTI

I KNOW ONE OF YOU PREDICTABLE ASSHOLES IS GOING TO PUT THIS IN THE "HOMO UNDERTONES" THREAD, BUT I GOT LOVE FOR THIS DUDE...

INTELLIGENT, WISE, CREATIVE, BRAVE, TALENTED, ALL AROUND EXCEPTIONAL AND AMAZING INDIVIDUAL...

I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE HIS SHIT, BUT THEN AGAIN A LOT OF PEOPLE DO... I FOR ONE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HIM... TRUE FUCKING LEGEND

http://www.netg.se/~lovgarde/pupils/2002alar/2pac%201.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rip

go suck a fat cock with this thread. hes dead get over it. he was a fake ass gangsta get over it. he got ass raped in jail. get over it. he will never be gangsta. get over it.

k your comments are just stupid,,, odvioustly tupac is a wicked rapper because he is one of the most popular ones,,,,

yes hes dead but why does that mean we cant talk about him,, he was a phenominal artist,,, nuff said

Guest ArtvandaL

yeah he did get raped in jail

and he only had one ball,

what kind of a man was that?

he didnt even write his own lyrics, he was just the unquestionable image

like eminem

Guest Canadiano

you wonder why they call you bitch

pain

too much, I ain't gonna get into it - although I never got into him large, I still have a whole lot of respect for this lyrical genius.

*edit - lyrical genius sounds stupid, but you know what i mean.

Guest postaholic

2PAC FOREVER!!!

i think that alot of people dont give rap a chance. let me explain. music first and for most is an expression of someone who decided to share their creation with the world. music is Entertainment, period.

that being said, people take music to serious, and blow it up to something that is way bigger than what it is, entertainment. now some take music more seriously, like myself, so i consider it an outlet, and i can calm down, and things like that when i play certain tracks and so on.

now with rap, i think alot of people get caught up in tha image of these rappers, the slang, the silly shit about rap. yes it is a factor, and a big one at that, but if you over see the person who is laying down the lyrics, (meaning, overlook what race the person is) and fucking LISTEN to the lyrics, no matter what race/ethnicity or whatever you are, you will be able to relate in some form or fashion to what tha mutha fucker is trying to say. i mean, you go through life to right? you see the good/bad things in this world as well right?

im very open minded to alot of things, i listen to everything, however my favorite material is hiphop/rap/r&b/blues/jazz and so on...

but if im rolling with someone i dont know and their music tastes differ from mine, i dont want them to throw on some shit i KNOW they dont like just to please me, i want to hear what they are into, cuz just cuz i dont have that cd, i might be feeling the band/group or whatever...

now back to tha subject at hand, TUPAC was one of the illest rappers to ever touch a mic. this guy, even though half you smucks think he was nothing but a fake ass thug or what have you, he was real as they come. so smart, and creative, and full of potential. he has kicked out like 10 albums over his career and continues dropping albums due to massive recording collections that were recovered from his studios. if you dont feel tupac, you must be dead. i gurantee you if you go back and listen to some of his cd's, and forget the thug image, and what race he is, and LISTEN to his lyrics, you'll be able to relate in more ways then one. believe that.

#1 TUPAC FAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!! FOREVER PAC!! :king:

Guest ArtvandaL

I once got my dick sucked by a black lady in Bushwick that had like 5 framed tupac pictures, It was ackward but good head!

TUPAC, THE REALEST... I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT THE WAY I'D LIKE TO...

BASICALLY HE JUST CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED... HE WAS OUT THERE, SPILLING HIS GUTS ON TRACKS... BEYOND A RAPPER... TRYING TO BE TRUE TO HIMSELF WITH EVERYONE WATCHING... HE WAS WILD BUT STILL VULNERABLE... NO ONE BEFORE OR SINCE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONVEY SO MUCH EMOTION ON A RECORD...

I MEAN LISTEN TO A SONG LIKE "STILL I RISE" AND TELL ME THAT DOESN'T TOUCH YOU...

Guest Canadiano

*sarcasm intended*

I'm a white guy from the rich areas of my city. I have tables, I picked up graffiti in the past bit, and I live for hip-hop. I sport shelltoes on my feet, I got big ass headphones, and I think Tribal is played, and in fact, I'm so on top of the 'scene' that I think Akademiks has gone the way of the raver. I've never lived a hard day in my life, except the time my girlfriend and I broke up. Hip-hop is my life. My favourite group as of right now is the Sugar Coated Style Heathens. People call them space rap because they don't make sense, but I say, how come I can make sense of their rhymes? I hate how people are always bigging up Tupac. That's just bullshit thug rap. I can't relate, so I gotta hate. And of course, I know what I'm talking about. As aforementioned, hip-hop is my life. Hey, at least it ain't something stupid like punk, or classic rock. And anyone who says they like jazz is kidding themselves. That shit is for dinosaurs, and you're only fooling yourself. Thank you for listening. Oh yeah - happy birthday, Elvis, you fucking thief!

well i have been browsing through channel zero for about 4 months. i have had the urge to reply to many threads in those 4 months. but this was the thread that is worthy of my first post.pac was not only a great rapper. he was a hard worker, very intelligent, a poet, an actor, a revolutionary icon, a role model, well spoken, and most importantly a bueautiful human being. what pisses me off is that throughout this thread there are people who see him as nothing more then a man who is trying to put out the image of a thug. tupac was real.he tried to be both a thug and a helpful intellectual through his community. Its hard to be both and that was what people said was self-destructive about pac. im not trying to be a preacher of any sort but all im askin is that you overlook his whole image and listen to what the man is trying to say.and if anyone is interested in pac's life and what it was that made him pick up the book "holler if you hear me" by Michael Eric Dyson. you wont be dissapointed. and maybe it will help you overcome your stereotypes.all in all its a great read.

Guest postaholic

another thing about 2pac, he put his all into his shit. he be goin on some of them shits, but its all a game to him it seemed. shits hilarious. he loved to piss off people, but its like he didnt even try.

but seriously, another dope thing about him that you cant say much about any other rapper is that, his albums are solid. like, on all his tracks pretty much, the beat starts off slow, and then there is either a turn in the beats or in his lyrics and all of a sudden tha track jumps or and the beat starts bangin' and before you know it youre noddin' your head and singin' his lyrics.

not only that, but i dont give a dam how long i might go without hearing one of his albums, when i pop that shit back into tha cd deck and it starts playing, and then the track ends and im waiting for tha next track to begin, automatically i already know whats coming, and i expect to hear that one certain beat, followed up by those certain lyrics... anyone else know what im talking about?

next thing i know, im spittin out tha lyrics right along with him...

:king: = 2Pac!

Guest SPLINTER

most of you call him fake and a pussy, you talk about him being raped in jail. i bet half of you prolly never broken a law big enough to go there. some of you "wiggers" would get busted in the ass so hard you would die for living a non white life style. i doubt any of you have ever been shot. if you have this doesnt go for you. and maybe he wasnt a thug, we cant say that we werent there with him. by the end of his life he was done with his gangster days, and thats why suge knight had him killed, how can you market tupac as a good person??

listen to songs other than his hits. listen to Still I Rise, Dear Momma, Keep ya Head Up, Smile(w/scarface) and tell me he didnt put emotions behind his music and then tell me he didnt write his lyrics, granted during his stay with Digital Underground he didnt, but he did on almost everything post Jive records.

in his words

Wonder how i live with 5 shots, N*ggas is hard to kill on my block.

tupac was true enough to get respect from some of the mexican community here in cali, most "mayates" dont get it.

Guest uncle-boy

I think tupac made some pretty mean music.

but the thing i dont agree with is how after his death, people start making him out to be some type of role model who led a good life. he was just a stupid fucking rapper who preached negative ideals. and now people like his mom, go out and have shindiggs in communities talking about what a great person he is, like he's some good example for kids to follow. that' so moronic, yes tell the kids to go out and "gang-bang" fuck bitches, do drugs, all the typical gangsta gangsta shit.

aaahh...whatever.;)

TUPAC WAS SO FUCKING FAR REACHING, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A THUG TO HEAR HIM...

YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE SOMEWHAT OF AN OPEN MIND AND IF YOU HAVE EVER REALLY EXPERIENCED PAIN YOU CAN HEAR IT IN THE MAN'S VOICE...

I'VE NEVER BEEN SHOT... I'VE BEEN LOCKED UP, BUT NEVER FOR A LONG BID... BUT WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ZEROING IN ON THAT SHIT ANYWAY???...

THERE WAS SO MUCH BEYOND THAT SHIT THAT HE TOUCHED ON... WHAT MADE HIM SPECIAL AS A MUSICIAN WAS THE WAY HE MAINTAINED SO MUCH DIVERSITY IN HIS SUBJECT MATTER... BUT COULD BE FRESH NO MATTER WHAT HE WAS SPEAKING ON...

EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE HOLLA AT ME:

"KEEP IT REAL GEE"

AND MY REPLY IS: TILL THEY KILL ME

ACT UP IF YA FEEL ME

I WAS BORN NOT TO MAKE IT, BUT I DID

THE TRIBULATIONS OF A GHETTO KID

STILL I RISE...

Archived