Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TUPAC APPRECIATION THREAD

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SCAGNETTI, Aug 15, 2002.

1. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I KNOW ONE OF YOU PREDICTABLE ASSHOLES IS GOING TO PUT THIS IN THE "HOMO UNDERTONES" THREAD, BUT I GOT LOVE FOR THIS DUDE...

INTELLIGENT, WISE, CREATIVE, BRAVE, TALENTED, ALL AROUND EXCEPTIONAL AND AMAZING INDIVIDUAL...

I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE HIS SHIT, BUT THEN AGAIN A LOT OF PEOPLE DO... I FOR ONE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HIM... TRUE FUCKING LEGEND

[​IMG]

2. jah

jah Elite Member

i agree. although im not really into the thug scene, i have to admit that tupac is sick. hes got talent, knowledge, and emotion in his music. you gotta look at where someones coming from before you dis him....

3. rip

rip Elite Member

go suck a fat cock with this thread. hes dead get over it. he was a fake ass gangsta get over it. he got ass raped in jail. get over it. he will never be gangsta. get over it.

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k your comments are just stupid,,, odvioustly tupac is a wicked rapper because he is one of the most popular ones,,,,

yes hes dead but why does that mean we cant talk about him,, he was a phenominal artist,,, nuff said

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

THE LAST TWO POSTS WERE EQUALLY FUCKING STUPID

PLEASE NEVER USE THE WORD "WICKED" TO DESCRIBE TUPAC

MAYBE USE IT TO DESCRIBE A KEGGER... BUT NOT TUPAC

6. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

yeah he did get raped in jail

and he only had one ball,
    what kind of a man was that?

he didnt even write his own lyrics, he was just the unquestionable image

like eminem

7. jah

jah Elite Member

^^^ where do you get your info from?? he wrote most of the songs you hear on his latest albums while he was in jail...

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

9. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

yeah jah, believe whatever they tell you.

10. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YOU'RE EXTREMELY CORNY... BUT I ALREADY KNEW THAT FROM YOUR NAME

11. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

you wonder why they call you bitch

pain

too much, I ain't gonna get into it - although I never got into him large, I still have a whole lot of respect for this lyrical genius.

*edit - lyrical genius sounds stupid, but you know what i mean.

12. postaholic

postaholic Guest

2PAC FOREVER!!!

i think that alot of people dont give rap a chance. let me explain. music first and for most is an expression of someone who decided to share their creation with the world. music is Entertainment, period.

that being said, people take music to serious, and blow it up to something that is way bigger than what it is, entertainment. now some take music more seriously, like myself, so i consider it an outlet, and i can calm down, and things like that when i play certain tracks and so on.

now with rap, i think alot of people get caught up in tha image of these rappers, the slang, the silly shit about rap. yes it is a factor, and a big one at that, but if you over see the person who is laying down the lyrics, (meaning, overlook what race the person is) and fucking LISTEN to the lyrics, no matter what race/ethnicity or whatever you are, you will be able to relate in some form or fashion to what tha mutha fucker is trying to say. i mean, you go through life to right? you see the good/bad things in this world as well right?

im very open minded to alot of things, i listen to everything, however my favorite material is hiphop/rap/r&b/blues/jazz and so on...

but if im rolling with someone i dont know and their music tastes differ from mine, i dont want them to throw on some shit i KNOW they dont like just to please me, i want to hear what they are into, cuz just cuz i dont have that cd, i might be feeling the band/group or whatever...

now back to tha subject at hand, TUPAC was one of the illest rappers to ever touch a mic. this guy, even though half you smucks think he was nothing but a fake ass thug or what have you, he was real as they come. so smart, and creative, and full of potential. he has kicked out like 10 albums over his career and continues dropping albums due to massive recording collections that were recovered from his studios. if you dont feel tupac, you must be dead. i gurantee you if you go back and listen to some of his cd's, and forget the thug image, and what race he is, and LISTEN to his lyrics, you'll be able to relate in more ways then one. believe that.

#1 TUPAC FAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!! FOREVER PAC!! :king:

13. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah, i guess im not enough of a cynical motherfucker. you obviously havent read many of my previous threads....

14. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

I once got my dick sucked by a black lady in Bushwick that had like 5 framed tupac pictures, It was ackward but good head!

15. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

TUPAC, THE REALEST... I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT THE WAY I'D LIKE TO...

BASICALLY HE JUST CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED... HE WAS OUT THERE, SPILLING HIS GUTS ON TRACKS... BEYOND A RAPPER... TRYING TO BE TRUE TO HIMSELF WITH EVERYONE WATCHING... HE WAS WILD BUT STILL VULNERABLE... NO ONE BEFORE OR SINCE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONVEY SO MUCH EMOTION ON A RECORD...

I MEAN LISTEN TO A SONG LIKE "STILL I RISE" AND TELL ME THAT DOESN'T TOUCH YOU...