tunnel dwellers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that book you are reading is about people living in the amtrack tunnels running through new york.there is no longer a ''underground homeless subcity''as there was when i went though in early 1996,but there is still alot of nice artwork running.i heard amtrack was going to buff it[like they did the north/east corrider]which would be a shame.i saw a vintage freedom blockbuster,and a silver sane.in 1999 some friends and i did a production in there below the park.i look up and see some little boy looking down at us watching.imagine your 8 and you look through a window grate to see three men with different style gasmasks painting.anyway,a little while later my friend who showed us how to get down there was caught by amtrack police.i haven't ventured down there since,hopefully my stuff is still running.sorry i don't post flicks i don't have any...there is a lot of nice pieces down there...

So you think that MOLE PEOPLE are a legend,well i dont think so. then you made a mistake cos they is mad diference between MTA tunnel (subway) and Amtrak tunnel,i didnt even know that AMTRAK had some real undergrounds tunnels.

anyone everseen that article about tunnel detection system.its like calor detector!

crazy shit..

Guest kOmega

i have searched long and hard..for about a day ..and i cant find jack shit ..

shit muss be really underground..

fuck it..i give up..if you have any tunnel pics please post

OMAR i know you got some man..hook it up

I'm reading a very interesting book right now, on the people that live in the subway tunnels below new york city. In the chapter called tunnel art, there are many references to freedom, smith and sane. The story tells of 30 foot high murals done in the subway tunnels, and I was wondering if any of you had some flix of these. If not delete this topic. Out.

(thanks for fixing the pics)

ok heres where i need help

i used to use Corel Draw&PhotoPaint

and now i have Adobe Photoshop on my new computer...as you can see i cant figure out how to copy and paste images to make those

connected photos? they seem to paste as imbedded images when in corel they are objects to be manipulated???

[This message has been edited by OMARNYCAKASW1 (edited 06-19-2001).]

Guest fr8lover

it was a religious experience when i was in new york, on the 1 and when the light starts to seep into the tunnel from the station and seeing ja fillins in the shadows...fucking nice.

yo omar....ps is tricky...try cropping your first image. then double click the thumbnail in the layers pallette titled "background".. click "ok"...this makes it a layer. now go to canvas size and make your canvas wider. open your next image, crop and make it a layer also. you now have 2 files open. click and drag the thumbnail in the layers pallette of your second image and drop it over window of the first image...it will copy it on another layer that you can transform and rotate to match perfectly....after, flatten...save for web...you're welcome.....

Archived