...TUNA.helper.IS.not.A.myth...

Guest soneMILWwi

Guest soneMILWwi
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi
Guest soneMILWwi
Guest soneMILWwi

hmmmm half the flicks arnt showing up on this beast, maybe my computer is fucked. well i will check back tommorrow ans see if something changes... if not u will still ove me...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by rob deer

you stole my flicky?

maybe if u cut back at least one blunt a day u would have remembered giving me a small stack or flicks at your crib, maybe 8 or so and then u gave thuh rock like 30. i was so sad...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by ArtistikFunk

When I grow up I want to be just like Each2

He's my hero!

Hey Sone I thought we were going

Kite flying at the lake front??

i didnt finish my vegetables at dinner last night so my mommy said no kites for me today... i was stalking u the other day but no luck...

NOPE

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

It's all about that HAMBURGER HELPER Salisbury... Tuna Helper smells like shit!

...............NO ITS NOT !....SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ITS BOUT THAT TUNA YOU TWINK ASS FAG !.....T U N A

BASE HEAD

Originally posted by soneMILWwi

i didnt finish my vegetables at dinner last night so my mommy said no kites for me today... i was stalking u the other day but no luck...

.........I MET THAT FOOOL " SONE " IN PAINT LOUIS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,HE DONT KNOW ME BUT I WALKED IN ON HIM WHILE HE WAS POKING SOME CRACK HEAD IN HER REAR IN THE STAIR CASE AT SOME SCUMMY MOTEL ...EWW YOU DIRTY LIL WHITE BOY YOU!

Guest soneMILWwi

Re: BASE HEAD

Originally posted by Jae3

.........I MET THAT FOOOL " SONE " IN PAINT LOUIS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,HE DONT KNOW ME BUT I WALKED IN ON HIM WHILE HE WAS POKING SOME CRACK HEAD IN HER REAR IN THE STAIR CASE AT SOME SCUMMY MOTEL ...EWW YOU DIRTY LIL WHITE BOY YOU!

so um ya, you should hit up my email... shits kinda close to home. fun times at paint louis... are u a conneticuit kid, i spell that shit all wrong, im drunk...