Tuesday,September 11 2001

The Taco bell Bomber

..in my opinion this is one of thw worst tradgadies(sp?) this is not another thread to talk abotu polictics or what we should do in retaliation. this is a thread first of all to express my sorrow for those who have been killer or injured in these horrible events.. and also to say that i will never forget where i was when i first herd the news...my parents always told me that they remember exactly where they were when they herd that president kenedy was assasinated...i know now how they felt.. i was in US hist2 2nd period and 10:05 am when i first herd of the news of thep lanes crashging into the towers..i honestly dont think i will ever forget that...where where you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

I was sleeping,

but was woken to see the first plane,

then saw the second plane live.

And I will always remember Bush refering

to the responsible parties as 'folks'.

I was walking into my dad's room at 6:00 am to get the keys so I could drive my friends to school. I looked up at the TV in time to watch a live shot of the second plane flying right into the WTC. I jsut stood there for about twenty minutes, stunned by what I was seeing. This day could very well take a place among such events as The end of WWII, The Kennedy Assasination, and Pearl Harbor, in that you will remember for the rest of your life where you were when you heard.

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

I had just gotten out of the shower. I got dressed and was about to go to work. My roommate called me on the phone (he was in the next room, but he thought that I had already left for work). I turned on the T.V. and sat there in shock for about 3 hours.

Do you guys remember where you were when you heard about the Oklahoma City bombing? How about where you were when the Challenger exploded? Those days (and today) will forever be etched in my mind.

R.I.P. to all the innocent victims everywhere (including the innocents that will be killed when the United States retaliates).

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

dont bring politics into this thread..please

thousands of people were killed this is no time say anythign about anyone...all you people out there that claim to have no pride for the us or a social outkast and claim you dont care about anyone, you know that this touches you and makes you feel sick even if you wont admit it

my mom phoned me and woke me up with the ringing....

i called her back and she told me.....

in that weird voice.......that makes your hair stand on end......

and i basically felt my face contort and my mouth felt like

it started to salivate.....and i remember feeling an overwhelming

feeling of disgust....................

If I hadn't have gone on 12 oz I wouldnt have known for a few hours longer

I got home at 4:30pm from school,

(thats 10:30 on the american east coast)

and read freddy's post..i turned the tv to the one english channel we get and just went to tears.

then i tried to call my friends in DC, and New York

My friends grandfather died in the twin towers.

My girl in DC, it was her moms day off from work, which involved meetings in the Pentagon.

I will remember this day for the rest of my life. I think this one will go down with moments like the kennedy assasination, pearl harbour and walking on the moon. I watched the second tower crumble. its surreal...I never thought I would witness something this astonishing in my life. I feel sick and so sad for all the ignorance in the world and for all the people that lost their lives. Lets all hope that the dumbass in charge of the united states right now doesnt act rashly. we all know what the retaliation was for pearl harbour...

I just cant believe it.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

walking back to the dorms after my 9 o clock class and was told by a friend...

my reaction was, whaaaat the fuck?! are you serious?...

turn the tv on and there it is...

so sad...so tragic...

i'm gonna give blood when i get the chance, and i urge all of you out there to do the same because it's the least you can do to help...

Where I was, it was about 2pm when it happened and I think I was in Geography class, but I only heard it on the radio on the bus home from school...

it's just terrible.. I can't believe it. my condolences to all those who were directly affected by it..

Getting ready to hop on the bus when my grandfather called me at home. He used to be a broker so this shit kinda hit him hard. Im sure he had a lot of friends in those towers. Now im sitting at school, and you would be hard pressed to find one person on campus that isnt talking talking about it. Here is a little quote that was emailed to me:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn

apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will

succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

As Homer Simpson put so elequently "I have a feeling some bad stuff is about to go down"

i woke up and had a shower before i went to school, i then lit upa smoke grabbed a glass of juice and was waiting for my ride. i turned the raido on and was shocked to hear it, i thought it wasnt real. i ran to the t.v and saw what had happened. im truly shocked at this. R.I.P to all those who passed away. i honestly hope they find who did this. such a bad year the world has been having.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-11-2001).]

I woke up this morning feeling strange, it was real weird... i got on the bus and turned on the radio, i heared about the world trade center going down, and for some reason i felt like more was gonna happen, and it did.... School was a kinda mess... i think i was one of the first people who learned about it. The people in the middle east are dancing on the streets in celebration, young children are smiling and holding up peace signs, much respect to those who lost their life, or got injurded.

i feel bad because i was out having an awesome bike ride. i felt so good. i walked into my dorm and everyone kinda looked sad and i was all smilling and feeling great. i got to my dorm room and i look at the tv and there was a building on fire and my roommate is talking as fast as he can to inform me on what's happening. shit is crazy, my aunt lives right in the heart of manhatten i hope she's alright im not able to get in touch with her.

rip to all the victums

Originally posted by SmackMYass:

I sware to god if i found out that those fuckin saudis are fuckin middle eastern son of bitches did this shit im going to go to their city and bomb that shit harder than the world trade center and the pentagon combined

webmasters or mods please remove these types of comments from this thread..please

Originally posted by SmackMYass:

I sware to god if i found out that those fuckin saudis are fuckin middle eastern son of bitches did this shit im going to go to their city and bomb that shit harder than the world trade center and the pentagon combined

MAYBE THEY'RE DOING THIS FOR THE SAME REASON!! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!? DID YOU? MAYBE AMERICANS KILLED THEIR FAMILY, OR WENT BOMB HAPPY ON THEIR CITY! IT"S NOT JUSTIFIED, BUT NEITHER IS YOUR COMMENT! you have no clue who did this. Nobody does.

yes, take that as me screaming at you.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

bullshit we know who orchestrated this act.Those bitch ass middle easterners.i say fuck it ,if we cant find one group or specific group ,Go after them all.They cared little about or innocent people ,so why should we.Time to let to bombs drop.We shouldve solved this years ago.Middle Eastern terrorists have been tring the U.S for awhile,and its time to take extreme actions.

In the next few days when the stock market opens back up ,and you see it drop threw the floor,you will understand how much of a huge impact this will have on the world.

Archived