Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TUE SKINNY didn't do it...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by backcountrywriter, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

My friend Tue Skinny has been victim of a terrible crime. While tue was singing to his father at his 45th birthday party he evil friends sat downstairs in his room talking "smack" on his 12oz name. Consequently tue skinny was banned from 12oz and now sits heartbroken in his room staring at things that he wishes he could respond to. So i am asking you to please unban tue skinny and put an end to his misery, he promises from now on to be "chill"
    Thank You
    Hubert Jass

2. Tree Humper

Tree Humper Banned

un-ban tue skinny...(!!)
    lets go and brutally rape the person who was playing around on tue skinnys screen name!!

3. beardo

beardo Guest

turns out RAVEN banned your boy. not because he's annoying, but because one of the annoying names he started this weekend had/has a fake email address, and all the emails from the subscribed topics he started/posted in were bouncing back. 300 total. SO- have your boy mail me his real email so we can clean out his account and get him back on here 29 hours a day 10 days a week.

hugs,
    beards.

4. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

he tried to delete it but i guess he wasn't in time

5. jus

jus Guest

yea no doubt that kid is mad cool i alk toim all the time he wouldnt start internet beef over stupid shit he has respect....

hes just tue cool :cool:

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i would just like to point out that while he wasnt banned for being stupid and annoying, but thinking that we are going to buy into that happy birthday dad bullshit is just offensive. come on now...

thats all, just wanted to point that out.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Viva La Resistance! (As long as there is pie & punch)

8. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

heh...good shit

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I've had enough of this thread, it's moot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.