TT's annual pub crawl adventure

T.T Boy

So, here i am, drunk off my ass, well not that drunk, but drunk enough, it started off as a normal day but then me and my friend decided to go on the pub crawl adventure (me and hit hitting up numerous pubs across town), it started off as a normal pub adventure, in the burbs, where tt dwells, then we decided that wed go on a real adventure and head downtown to the trendy avenue, so, after a few kokanees and strongbows, we headed down to the trendy pubs, had a few pints of magical microbrew crap that cost like 7 dollars a pint, the third trendy pub was quite hot inside, after realizing the swass (sweaty ass) conditions we decided to go to the irish pub, after ordering two of the worst bveers ive ever drank costing 15 dollars for two, p.s (dont ever buy smithwicks lager or ale) we decided that the suburbs were our real home, therefore making the pillage back to the burbss and out of the trendyness of the downtown core, ending up at wendys first, then having to drive really fast from the clubbers i thre pickes at, we went back to the local spot, haging out with some body builder, a stripper, a fat waitress, some skinhead who didnt say a thing. ok this must make no sense. but yeah, i suggest you all go on pub crawls on a regular basis, sandals are a must for the adventures. and dont buy smithwicks, but do listen to rehab. and do listen to metallicas greatest hits. ok tt/passing out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

ha. i seriosuly had a similar night. im berry wasted an tonite i wen to my 1st strip club..did i mention we wuz drunk. man dont anybody read this. look away...im hideous. hadfsk;jfhdssy8dsf.goo0dbye bye

Guest SE4_2002

Yeah pub crawls are wicked, about 20 of us done one through Greenwich where there around 30 odd pubs great fun, sorts out the light weights from the drinkers..Then a couple of us did a drunken track walk while the trains were still running..funny stuff, tho pretty dangerous..

Re: Re: TT's annual pub crawl adventure

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

Is this the same Rehab I'm thinking of with the song "It doesn't Matter". If So they are the shit and if so, props T.T Boy, Props indeed.

yes, that would be them.

Guest Canadiano

yes, I frequent the pubs, but not any trendy clubs downtown or anything...fuck that!

and, hey! Bourbon was involved for me, too!

Guest --zeSto--

you (canadiano) might know where I was last night....

First it was beers on Queen St.

Then jack/coke at For Your Eyes Only

then SoCo at Cream (my friend threw the night)

then we got line bypass and no cover into the Living Room to see Dillinja and Lemon D

and that was all about Henies and Ski.

yeah.. trendy clubs for once.

Archived