Tshirt preference and graphics ideas

psm026

what is your favorite color choice for your Tshirts and size you wear? busy graphic or clean simple/minimal grahpic...discuss...

your ideas will be heard...just sayin'

I like black or white...Large.. minimal graphic.. tired of big advertisement brand logos on tees. no matter how cool your brand is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Simple, Minimal advertising. i dont like visual cluttery stuff so all over print doesnt work out. i dont like the ten deep shirts with the HUGE sticker esque print.

I rarely wear white tee shirts. So Grey and Black.

rocking right now. flying coffin. seattle company.

coffin1.jpg

i dont really wear tee shirts that often except for when im skating or whatever.

I tend to wear browns, green or black in a medium or large (don't like wearing super baggy tshirts, just ones that fit properly)

As for prints I do like a design on a tshirt but rather than a big one slap bang in the middle of the front i prefer little design details like a small print on the shoulder area or at the hem line at the bottom of the tshirt, and maybe a tag/label on the hemline of the sleeve

when i wear tshirts typically there black and not too heavy on the design..in a size large or xtra large

to tall tees and no tight joints

i never wear anything with a logo unless its a sports team. dont give a fuck how fresh ur brand/store is..

the only way im gonna rock gear with a brand plastered all over it if im gettin paid by them..

I try and find Tshirts that I don't ever see anyone wear (which isnt to hard nowadays with the amount of hipster kids nowadays) I tend to not wear something if I see someone else with it.

I would NEVER wear sportswear - fuck ever having some sports team, or Nike across the front of my chest

• 2 weeks later...

grey or red.. but a dark red, like a rusto sunrise red, or even AA claret wine.

i like simple. not too big either... small is passable but i got the rock the bells shirt from this year which has a fucking huge graphic printed on the front. it sticks to you.. i had never thought of that, at least not before i bought it. don't go american apparel

also, got tall sizes?

-legitimately needs a tall shirt oner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...