trying wild style sketches

Guest Memi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the 1st wild style says memi in arrows and shit im just trying to start making letters like that the other 3 are just weird ass shit i put together like arrows and shadows anyone got some tips for me on these.

Originally posted by Memi

hey geek what do u mean simples like bubbles and shit like the first one

Simples are straight letters...The first one is ok just keep working on them and dont give up...Put a 3d on your letters and work on making the letters flow, like they were ment to be there...Fuck the wildstyle bullshit that shit is played...its not 1984 keep it clean and simple then work on more complicated shit...trust me you'll be way better off if you stick to working on simples, throws and handstyles for about 6 monthes to a year and then you can TRY and mess with more complicated shit...but i can appreciate a good clean simple as much as a complicated piece...

hope that helped a little iwas a tad repetitive...

those are'nt even close to wildstyles, a wildstyle doesnt mean just put a bunch of arrows in it.

wild styles are the most complicated and unique style in the art of graffiti.

with day and night sketching and practice, i would say your about 2 years from being able to have a succesfull wild style, it took me over 2 years just to be able to get it down succesfully and about a year aftre that i was busting them like handstyles, im still doing them now more than ever and im telling you that this isnt some style that you learn over night.

if you really want to learn this tecnique then take a break from graffiti in general and study the wildstyles from people like SEW, and the FX crew like CES and alot of teh TM7 crew, their whole crew is basically wildstyles, they even got some work up one here.

if your serious about learning this tecnique then let me know so i dont waiste my time giving you info for nothing, or i'll hook you up with sites or whatever have you.

Mr Graffee please help me with some tips i want to learn these.. so thats not called wild style.. oops my bad sorry people im new to graff so i dont know to much.. does anyone know what i did wrong why are they so small u cant even see them

it really does look like a pit of snakes. i dunno what to tell u man. intersecting lines is a form of art....but its not graff art. the main thing you need to keep in mind is readability. those pics are too small to recognize much of anything....but you seriously need to work on the basics. until you can figure out how to make simple letters dont even think about wildstyle. theres a big difference between the two styles. your simple isnt bad...but it does need some work. laters.

Archived