trying something new.. yeah

fuckedupafro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuckedupafro

yeah, i seen stuff like this round the place here for a while, so i figured i'd see how hard it is to do. heres something i threw together before i went to sleep last night.

http://www.fototime.com/BD32250ECBE66D9/standard.jpg'>

:rolleyes:

any info, cirticism, bla bla bla..

YeR thats PreTTy stYlISH nO ReaL CrItIsIzM

:crazy: :)

Originally posted by Dave

I see a big problem Why paint something you dont enjoy...

like sed Dave, i was only trying this style out, cuz i seen people posting stuff like it, and i wanted to see how hard it was. this aint anything like my normal style, which is ususally very readable. i'll post some normal stuff later, so youz can like, compare. peace out. yall

Guest Ser3adc

nice stuff man...you rock a nice simple...and that frist style is real tight...only thing i could critique is the e...it's too cluttered for my taste...and it's not really defined.

props.

i dont think kids really care about whether sumthin is readable or not anymore. they just look at stuff and think "....oooo pretty colors" or " thats crazy, its goin everywhere." ya know? anyway swer..you rock man. all that stuff is nice and you are a good example of simple yet stylish lettering. keep workin and keep postin'. ROCK THE NOODLES!!:crazy:

p.s. that 3d that you did was not done a week after you discovered what graff is.....i dont believe that at all. if thats what you did a week after discovering graff then you should be a lot more advanced now. but just outta curiousity....how long have you been writing?

thank you all again for your kind words and bla. yeah, i actually did do that 3D one when i was first getting into graffiti, cuz i did that this year when i was still fourteen (whoa) and i did the really wild style in two weeks after i turned 15 (whoa). i generally tend to pick up styles quick unless its really difficult to understand (like yours hecz, i tried, but failed miserably) and yea, i havent got a style per say cuz i havent really stopped on one long enough for me to establish it. well youz prolly all tired and grumpy from reading my mini essay. peace out more pics to come.

stay in school , dont do drugs.

no offense or anything but there is something seriously wrong with all of it. i am saying this because your piece is pretty well structured and balanced but your tags suck man no offense but how is it you can piece pretty well but you cant do a handstyle? did u get your letter ideas from somewhere?

stay in drugs, dont do school

Archived