tryin with a little help from my friends...

cornhustlah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bufme1

that "elites" guy is pretty good.

...fuckin faggot. see if i post more of YOUR shit again.... it IS Elotes (as in Corn) for those who be wonderin... the tree just sprouted. i never hit the spot in Spring/Summer before.. makes a nice flik, tho.

..........AND JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT NSH, JIGZ???

NEVER SWEATIN HOES

NON STOP HIP-HOP

NEW SCHOOL HATERS

Guest bigdork

Yo son! non stop hip hop on da metal trizzanz dun!! who cares? let other people see your stuff and post it, how long you been painting freights anyway? heres a hint if you paint enough and for many years people will post your phat tags without you having to sit in your parents den and waste their electricity. Just a vast generalization, dont get butt hurt doggg!

originally posted by cornhustla

...fuckin faggot. see if i post more of YOUR shit again.... it IS Elotes (as in Corn) for those who be wonderin... the tree just sprouted. i never hit the spot in Spring/Summer before.. makes a nice flik, tho.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

originally posted by bigdork

Yo son! non stop hip hop on da metal trizzanz dun!! who cares? let other people see your stuff and post it, how long you been painting freights anyway? heres a hint if you paint enough and for many years people will post your phat tags without you having to sit in your parents den and waste their electricity. Just a vast generalization, dont get butt hurt doggg!

What the fuck is this idiot talking bout????????^^^

what the hells up with you people - your all on one..

I think if the person is good, you have every right to promote yourself. Where else was I gonna see a tree between 2 pieces on a boxcar if it wasnt for this post?

New to me! You ought not forget that these self promoting posts depict many different styles, all executed by 1 person.

Guest meone
Originally posted by PHYNE

whats the deal with that tree in the middle of the tracks?:idea:

Does nebody have a chain saw?

...that tree looks photoshop to me... but this shit's pretty hot though... can't say i've ever seen you before this though... i hope your trains make it east so i can flick them... keep paintin', and long live 12oz self promotion!!

Originally posted by bigdork

...nat that i NEED to explain myself to ANYONE, but you're right. im a hog. a selfish, filthy fuckin pig. but im a pig who can admit that i like my own shit.... just because you got penis-envy doesn't mean im gonna take anything to heart, tho. if you cant promote yourself (aka believe in yourself), how you gonna get anywhere in whatever it is you wanna do? right, DIZZOGGG???!!!? but the worst part is that you never woulda thought to open the 'ol cornhole (pun intended) if i didn't act silly with those Crew spellouts.... you shouldn't pay attention to inside jokes, sucka.

Pee.Esssss.... ive only been paintin metal for 8 months on da dot...

Guest Sir Doodles

Yo' that some crazy shhh... time to celebrate @ Tumins for a brew or two of the Guiness...

We create a mental atmosphere...:crazy:

Guest socrates

You need to define your O more, it seems as if half the time it looks like an I and the other half it looks like an A. Use of colors is pretty good, try more elongated pieces it seems as if you have the skill to do so, overall it will help define your style.

Archived