tryin to help my sister.. please help out..

Giving Tree

****(( link fixed!!!!!!!}}****

ok, so my sister who ran away from home and married some 28 year old guy had a baby the other day. big deal right.. they are idiots and should have some money but he does drugs all day and my sister is attached to a fucking loser. anyway.. the baby was born with club feet. I haven't seen it, but from what I understand is it's pretty bad and he needs an opperation. My family is the furthest thing from rich, or even well off, so we can't afford to help her *(shit i can barely eat and pay for college)* so my mom entered the baby in this better homes and gardens cute baby thing where they can win like 2500 bucks, which would GREATLY help the cost of the surgery and all that.

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/photocontest/vote.j...ntryId=45400004

there is the link.. you have to register and vote, but you get 5 of em to give and if 200 people do it a day they could definately win and the kid could not look like a fucking wild animal.

i know, my sister is a stupid skank and shouldn't have had a kid at 19, but whatever.. i don't even talk to her, but regardless the poor kid has a right to not be a circus boy.. so please.. vote.. it would help them out a ton.

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/photocontest/vote.j...ntryId=45400004

the money would go to my mom, so she would make sure it goes to the baby's surgery.. im really just fucking worried it wont be ok..

please vote, tell your friends.. i mean.. this kid needs the help..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mapo returns

i would, but im too lazy.

COME ON MAN.. make up a damn email addy.. they dont check..

vote please.. its for a damn baby who is going to be a fucking FREAK without some serious ass medical assistence..

help a kid out man... 5 minutes of your time...

OH.. and you can vote EVERY DAY.. make that shit your homepage and hit it every day.. seriously!!! every one counts!!

a scam? dude... dont be a dick.

how could i run a scam with no baby etc etc... if you win, the baby gets photos put in better homes and gardens or some bullshit.. now i'd have to use the same baby, but it would have to have club feet, and i'd have to then steal the money and use it for myself rather than this baby... TRUST ME.. shit wouldnt even fly and i'd be the sickest man alive..

for real.

bump.

hey... no shit, we're in 9th place...

361 votes as of 6:47 am..

but shit.. that top baby has 1700 or so...

post this shit on other forums, vote everyday... for real.. i didnt think this kid could really win but there is a chance.. wow.

oh, just for a bit more info, his name is jj, and im pretty sure its for jacob joshua... *(again, my sister doesnt talk to our family anymore since she ran away... my mom just wants to help this baby bad)* i guess it got put on a special crippled children's fund thats going to try to help out, and its on some form of government insurance, so they have SOME coverage... but i guess it doesnt help enough for some of this stuff and etc etc... so again... this money is REALLY going to make a difference..

thank you.

Originally posted by bute

i dont sleep much and im a nice guy so im gunna make up a few email addresses and go back every day

im gunna win this sucka for you. im also sending it around in email and chat and shit.

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!

yer thats what im doin.......as a good gesture:cool: