Tryin a new style.. Opinions

JIVE TURKIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the F has sharp (almost square) corners but bu the time you get to the O, all the curves are smooth.

I think it would look sharper with less negative space inside the letters.

The left cross of the T seems to just disapear too quickly under the downstroke of the S.

I think it ends too quickly and because it's so thick, it needs to re-appear after the underlap.

I'm not sure about the thin off-shoots. Maybe try keeping them all moving in the same direction or add some other twist.

hope that's what you wanted to hear.

Well basically TFD never really painted much and depended on me to get the crew back up(THE NEW GUYS).... Then i dont think alot of the crew liked me much so i felt that maybe its best if i stay cool with the guys im cool with and back out that crew. Also it was kinda my fault i never found intrestest in going to their meetings because it was always the same motivational talk and no action. AND YES I NEED A BETTER T. Im painting it monday ill send the finished product...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the F has sharp (almost square) corners but bu the time you get to the O, all the curves are smooth.

I think it would look sharper with less negative space inside the letters.

The left cross of the T seems to just disapear too quickly under the downstroke of the S.

I think it ends too quickly and because it's so thick, it needs to re-appear after the underlap.

I'm not sure about the thin off-shoots. Maybe try keeping them all moving in the same direction or add some other twist.

hope that's what you wanted to hear.

:rolleyes: :cool:

Archived