Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

try this

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Jun 12, 2001.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

walk around your house with a boner....naked of course...when no one is around also, then post your findings, feelings, orgasmic or whatever kind of experences here-------

2. mopius

mopius Guest

well, i did it and my dad came home and saw me...he didn't say anything for a sec then..."well, i guess we know we both know where this is going!!"
    then i ran away crying...

3. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i feel a bit naughty..i also feel a manly feeling..
    i want someone to see me but then again i dont..
    i feel a sensation in my balls.
    i now feel lonley
    im scared..
    i dont want to do this any more..
    NO!NO!NOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no offence but you sound kinda gay.wanting to know what its like for other guys walk around with a boner.tell me your thoughts boyz i want to know your sensationz..all you would need is a lisps s..
    i see where you could see it as funny but its more gay if anything

4. willy!wonka

oh GOD..
    and with that post you sound straight gay...

5. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

I hate changing clothes with the lights on and you want me to walk around my house with a boner?!?...too crazy for me.

6. scienxe

scienxe Member

heh. i bet you will deny that this is homophobia. i'll explain it for you if you want. =)

7. teister

teister Senior Member

"you sound straight gay..."
    Is that an oxymoron?

8. teister

teister Senior Member

how do you do that quote thing on here?

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, it's kinda not cool now... but lemme get my journal...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

10. mopius

mopius Guest

yep im a super faggot...not just one of those fancy gays, im a full on hard core ASS FUCKING FAGGOT...i like to suck dick while getting ramed in the ass with a 12" cock...yes fuck me Adam, harder, yes, reach around and pinch my balls, yes, yes, yes.....

11. willy!wonka

no i dont deny and yet i do..somebody wants to know how i feel walkin around with a boner....then crys and runs away..

that sounds pretty gay to me..i get the joke and luaghed.but also reminded him what it sounds like...GAY

why would you like to know what my dick looks like?and how i feel when I stroke it?NO RIGHT! does that make it homophobia?
    i smoke weed with my moms gay bestfriend/son...he's cool and when he cruz's with me he tries not to be gay and is embarassed when gay guys know he's gay and hits on him..the poor sap.I dont find it pleasing to think what it would be like and dont understand how...but through medical science we have a better understanding of why..and some just want to be..GAY

i dont know..it trips me out????
    LETS JUST HOPE IT DOESNT TURN INTO A FAD...as it has already started...

12. mopius

mopius Guest

dude didn't you listen...im a SUPER FAGGOT...like super man, but the gay version and instead of using my super powers to save people, i use them the have super gay sex...

13. pacman

pacman Member

I like being naked, I live with my girlfriend, so I walk around naked a lot.

------------------
    <- - - -(")- -(")owoop

14. willy!wonka

I DID THE SAME WITH MINE...

15. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

thats kinda wasteful