Try this at home kids.

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD... FUNNY THING IS, HE'LL PROBABLY DO IT AGAIN, AND THE NEXT TIME WILL BE ,ONE TOO MANY..RESULTING IN SPLATTICUS OF STUPIDOUS...:dazed:

i was gonna say this. The retard deserves to get hit, no joke. What a fucktard...

...try this at home kids...

I didn't expect that interesting video footage when I read the thread subject header. But it was well worth the watch. Check out something you CAN do at home, unless you have little brothers and sisters;

A scale model contest submission to "While You Were Sleeping" magazine, issue #3: freights and yard.

http://www.totalmodel.com/cgi-bin/ppost/in...cat=507&thumb=1

Post more URLs of any scale graffiti you know of or pictures of your own.

Guest spectr

yooooooo that shit is fucking crazy i had a close call like that one time but i cant belive someone would do that on purpose dude is one lucky fucking bastard i hope he learned some shit by now and isnt splatted all over some pieces under a bridge somewhere that would be a complete waste of good fucking pieces.