try as hard as you want.....

boogie hands

.....you will never be as cool as rogue spear. boogie is dorking out, having alone time on a saturday night with a bottle of old no. 7 and the new rainbow six game he just bought. im seriouse, if youve been sleeping longer than i have you need to pick this thing up.....its on some special ops. shit......

on a side note max payne is the worst game i ever bought......

alright.....boogies girl has been out of town so hes been buying video games left and right to fill up his free time.....and also drinking unusually early in the day......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well beazties man doesn't even xsist so she's been buying paint right and left to release all her pent up sexual energy.

krylon makes glow in the dark paint-ITS A PIECE OF SHIT! for 5 fucking dollars you'd think the shit would glow...at least!

I'm diggin those short cut cans, they are perfect for girls except you can't trade the caps i use thins and they don't fit GAY!

I subscribe to playboy...is that weird? It's really a quality mag though. Funny ass jokes and stories and theres nothing wrong with checking out the competition.

My niece said 'i wanna rock sick ass graf when i grow up' she's 5. I guess aunty has more of an influence then she realized.

Anyone heard the new britney album?WHAT A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT!

well my boredom speaks for itself...

Originally posted by iloveutensil

but mr boogie hands is cool

mother fucking right, they had to ban me from eating pussy all night.....W-W-F'n bitches.....

graffsurgon- you dont by chance know if they make that for the PC....i dont fuck with those game consoles, may as well wipe your ass with $200 dollars the way those things keep comming out.....

Originally posted by boogie hands

mother fucking right, they had to ban me from eating pussy all night.....W-W-F'n bitches.....

graffsurgon- you dont by chance know if they make that for the PC....i dont fuck with those game consoles, may as well wipe your ass with $200 dollars the way those things keep comming out.....

yeah i hear that, i'm guessing they will..it came out on gta1 and 2.. although 3 probley requires mad memory..after i played it i probley would have bought ps2 just for it..its my favorite game of all time..i havent got bored with it yet and its been in the ps2 since december 26th.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I havent played any games for a few months, this board worked as a subtitute.

However, at this situation where i find my self actually locked in my house far away from my girl, starving and huge amounts of snow prevent me from any contact with the world.

I might do something that i hate, reinstall a game i already had ripped off in the past.

What should it be?

*Tomb raider, chronicles?

*Driver1?

*Supreme snowboarding?

gta3 is where its at for fun videogames...blowin shit up..stealin cars..and killin everything...dont get better then that...I swear if I was like 8,and I was playin that game. By the time I was 9 Id be pickin up hookers...stealing cars...and shooting people for points.

Originally posted by boogie hands

graffsurgon- you dont by chance know if they make that for the PC....

GTA3 for PC will ship in April 2002... I can't wait

I might actually buy it vs. my usual downloading games off mirc

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

I'm diggin those short cut cans, except you can't trade the caps i use thins and they don't fit GAY!

use germans.....or take your ny's and shave down the stem...then you

can rock shortkut style.

Archived