TRUTH.....

p@ntyr@ider

being that i'm bored as fuck at work, i decided to write these fools and they wrote me back. well here it is...

i was just wondering, with all the money you guys put into your anti

tobacco campain, how come you guys dont pass out patches.. i mean, yeah its cool to poke fun at the corporate monsters and make it seem like people areblind and need to be educated, but everyone knows them cigarettes are bad for you...theres no need to give us a scientific break down on the cigarettesthat kill us...give out some dammm patches. fuck a sign in a poo. or planes over south beach. you guys want to help,,, GIVE OUT THE PATCHES...the rat comin out the subway was cool though, but thats besides the point. the whole truth thing is too help the people..(right),, well those orange signs are played the fuck out. make some change... and yes i do smoke,,,and knowing how bad the shit is does not help being addicted to nicotine, HOPE THIS HELPS... ---

this is the response...

Isn’t it great that we live in a country that embraces everyone’s

opinion?Actually, truth’s all about protecting individual opinions

and the right to make choices based on them. That’s why we do our

best to leave our own opinions out of the work we do. You won’t hear

us passing judgement on smokers or telling people what they should

and shouldn’t do. And you’re never going to hear us call for a ban on

cigarettes. What you are gonna hear from us are facts – facts about

the tobacco industry and its products. And we get our facts from only

the most reputable, well-respected sources we can find. You can do

whatever you want with those facts – ignore them, try to refute them,

choose not to believe in them. Or you could take another look at

them.

Your choice.Best of luck. And have a nice day.truth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You are responsible for your own health.

If you choose to smoke cigarettes and join the 440,000 Americans that die of heart disease, lung cancer, emphysema, etc. every year then that's up to you. Basically, they don't owe you shit. But you do owe it to yourself to kick an addictive, VERY HARMFUL habit. But the choice to quit, like the choice to start, is TOTALLY UP TO YOU. Don't be blaming anybody else for your problems, man. That's pussy. You want to quit smoking? Then just QUIT. My advice? You were told not to smoke cigarettes. You should have fucking listened. My advice is don't start.

whatever the reason for smoking, these bastards are making it seem like they are helping people with those facts, i just found it amusing that they're intrested in informing people, not helping them...

whatever, i really dont give a shit, im still smoking and i think it makes me look cooler. (o yeah, i have a few spelling errors fo that ass)

Archived