true story...might entertain some

imported_dowmagik

Last year a week or two before Thanksgiving I decided to get a body piercing I had wanted for quite some time but always chickened out. The "apadrayva" is when a barbell is placed vertically through the head of your penis. Due to the placement of the piercing, lots and lots of blood exits your penis. For about a week. From previous genital piercings I knew that the best way to catch the blood is to put a latex glove over your member and secure it on with a rubberband. Several days after recieving the beloved piercing I was hanging out with some friends of mine at a housing complex used mainly by UO students. I was introduced to a beautiful girl, Kelly, and was invited to a party at her house later on that night. When boredom started to set in that evening we all decided to go back to Kelly's house. The party was pretty chill, and people were starting to leave. Somehow after about an hour the only people there were me and Kelly. She was a painter so we chatted art for a while and eventually started making out. My still injured unit would be no good for me tonight, but I figured what the fuck, I can warm this bitch up and cut her when I'm healed. We made out for a while longer and I decided I would be a nice guy and eat it. While down doing my oral magic I felt something wet in my pants. I shrugged it off and kept at it. After she came I stood up, then realizing what had happened. I had forgotten to secure the glove with a rubberband. IT HAD FALLEN OFF. My pants were soaked in blood, as were her socks ( don't ask) and her white couch. This was not a little mess. The blood covered the entire front of my pants and even the back. It looked like I rolled in a giant puddle of blood. Her couch, which looked like it had cost a pretty penny was another story. From her moving around it has gotten smeared all over the cushions. I apologized, explained what had happened and she took it very well. I left, accidently forgetting my glasses and belt. I returned a few days later to retrieve my forgotten property. She explained that she was able to clean the blood up very easily and it was no big deal. When she was in the bathroom I lifted up one of the cushions, flipped it over and inspected it. There, plain as day was the big stain of penis blood I had graced her with several nights before. I never called her back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik

Last year a week or two before Thanksgiving I decided to get a body piercing I had wanted for quite some time but always chickened out. The "apadrayva" is when a barbell is placed vertically through the head of your penis. Due to the placement of the piercing, lots and lots of blood exits your penis. For about a week. From previous genital piercings I knew that the best way to catch the blood is to put a latex glove over your member and secure it on with a rubberband. Several days after recieving the beloved piercing I was hanging out with some friends of mine at a housing complex used mainly by UO students. I was introduced to a beautiful girl, Kelly, and was invited to a party at her house later on that night. When boredom started to set in that evening we all decided to go back to Kelly's house. The party was pretty chill, and people were starting to leave. Somehow after about an hour the only people there were me and Kelly. She was a painter so we chatted art for a while and eventually started making out. My still injured unit would be no good for me tonight, but I figured what the fuck, I can warm this bitch up and cut her when I'm healed. We made out for a while longer and I decided I would be a nice guy and eat it. While down doing my oral magic I felt something wet in my pants. I shrugged it off and kept at it. After she came I stood up, then realizing what had happened. I had forgotten to secure the glove with a rubberband. IT HAD FALLEN OFF. My pants were soaked in blood, as were her socks ( don't ask) and her white couch. This was not a little mess. The blood covered the entire front of my pants and even the back. It looked like I rolled in a giant puddle of blood. Her couch, which looked like it had cost a pretty penny was another story. From her moving around it has gotten smeared all over the cushions. I apologized, explained what had happened and she took it very well. I left, accidently forgetting my glasses and belt. I returned a few days later to retrieve my forgotten property. She explained that she was able to clean the blood up very easily and it was no big deal. When she was in the bathroom I lifted up one of the cushions, flipped it over and inspected it. There, plain as day was the big stain of penis blood I had graced her with several nights before. I never called her back.

i wouldnt have thought that the type of freak willing to pierce his dick would care if a hot girl couldnt be fucked to wipe up some blood.