true life: i have a summer share

JFKFC

this is the funniest thing that i have ever seen. thank you mtv. i forgive you for all the things you've done to piss me off over the years (aka everything that's been on mtv since they cancelled 120 minutes.) i laughed so hard at this show that it physically hurt. the kangols....the tribal tattoos...the sleeveless t-shirts....the house music......eating "steak sangwitches and cheese bawls".....the fighting...the new jersey accents.....oh my god. and if that guy knew how much laughter i've had at his expense, he would want to give me a "knuckle sangwitch." even if you never watch mtv i recommend this show to anyone--as long as you like to laugh at meatheads. you will not be disappointed. i'm laughing to myself again just thinking about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well from what i learned on the show, a summer share is when a bunch of beefed up guido meatheads rent a summer house on the jersey shore. in order to live in the summer share, it is mandatory that you have a horrible tribal tattoo and wear kangol hats at all times. you are not allowed to own any t-shirt with sleeves on them, because they will hide your "guns" and also block the jersey girls from seeing your tribal tattoo. you can only wear wife beaters and sleeveless shirts and you are required to wear a big gawdy chain with a cross on it. also, i learned that "fatfuck" is one word. i still don't even know exactly what cheeseballs are, so anyone from jersey i'd love to get a heads up on that shit. also, to live in a summer share you need to wear windpants and fight people. if someone gives you a parking ticket, you need to tell them they will never be a cop in this town again and ask if they are "tret'ning me?" and the most important lesson of all, if you live in a summer share, you do not eat sandwiches you eat sangwhiches.

It's really fun to laugh at other people's lifestyles. Especially when such lifestyles involve

A) Consumption based on credit

B) Excessive Materialism

C) False Machismo

D) Lack of Value

E) Blind Consumerism

F) Lack of education and or perspective in life.

Archived