true costs of the inaugural bullshit our country

R3GR3T

40 million paid for privatley for the "party"

17 million TAX PAYERS MONEY for security, uh, yeah...since this fool probably has a million people that want him dead WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THROW A PARTY WHILE WE ARE AT WAR INTERNATIONALLY...CHRIMENY CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKER...ISNT TIME OF WAR ABOUT SACRIFICE??

AND GET THIS 85 MILLION TO GIVE ALL FEDERAL WORKERS THE PAID DAY OFF...

SO WE GET TO PAY 102 MILLION DOLLARS SO LITTLE W. CAN HAVE HIS BULLSHIT PARTY.

AND 142 MILLION DOLLARS FEEDS A LOT OF STARVING US CITIZENS TO.

I WOKE UP TO THIS BULLSHIT ON THE NEWS.

THANK GOD I HAVE A PROTEST TO GO TO TODAY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

If it was Kerry being inaugurated with the same amount of money (and he probably would have, you know this), no one here would say a thing.

Fucked regardless.

fuck kerry. 142 million to celebrate fucking up the world or fixing it is ridiculous.

i think the news is going to push me off the deepend.

after watching that video clip that shows rumsfeld lieing to the public again!!-ever see that one where he mixed up saddam with osama?

anyway...we are being mocked to the point where i dont understand how people are letting them get away with this.

i mean fuck dude, its your fucking war, spend that money on veterans benefits, better body armor...at least be a real war time leader.

but no, i guess that would be to morally responsible for a coked out duty dodging recovered alchoholic that has run our country into the ground and repealed our civil rights all in four remarkable years.

im sorry i needa vent on this shit.

i feel really bad for all our troops stuck in a hopeless war right now, while this criminal cartel blows crazy money on some faggot ass party to celebrate fucking up the world for four more years, and it would not suprise me if we have yet another nine eleven between now and the next elections causing the 08 elections as well as democracy in general to be suspended for our "safety".

God Bless America.

the rally kicked ass. im going to Palestine soon. its cheap yo!! plus i might get shot and ima paint that fucking aparthied wall if its the death of me...

but for real...fuck the dumb shit...im going yo, its like a g for the ticket and you can survive on like 6 hund a month.

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!!!

i did my best to make him proud...

man, i ripped a reporter an asshole on camera to...that motherfucker couldnt say shit and picked my sign up for me.

Guest KING BLING

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...5&notFound=true

In 1997, the inaugural committee for Clinton limited donations to $100 but waited until mid-April to disclose the names of those who bought tickets or made donations. Clinton's inauguration cost $29.6 million and took in $23.7 million. Money left over from his first inauguration was used to make up the difference.

...and keep in mind, the $40 million does not cover security costs.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 18 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 18 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Jan 17 2005, 10:30 AM

If it was Kerry being inaugurated with the same amount of money (and he probably would have, you know this), no one here would say a thing.

definitely a good point.

[/b]

you guys are exactly right.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 17 2005, 12:30 PM

Fucked regardless.

yeah, of course he would have done it.

but come on, to assume that i would go along with all the bullshit our government pulls just because a different party is in office is selling me a little short, don't you think?

it;s not like when the democrats are in power all the criticism of the establishment evaporates. it's just that now we have such a destructive force in power it's hard to stop finding ways to criticize him.

but come the fuck on. don't think that i'm going to shut up with my moaning about the disparity and distribution of wealth, the inadequacies of our government, the hypocrisy of my nation, yadda yaddda yadda just because a so-called left party comes into power.

i am not going to blindly get on board with somebody just because they talk the talk.

i wanted an alternative, ANY alternative, to what we have with dubya.

i would not call myself a kerry supporter. (now or then)

angelofdeath was saying this same shit in reference to something else just a couple of days ago.

so you all have me figured wrong.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 17 2005, 11:30 AM

Fucked regardless.

I mean, yeah, that's a good point...

but...

I know I would say something even if it was Kerry, and i know you would say something...so

that really only applies to the assholes.