''TRUCKS&TRAILERZ'' PT2.

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by Aroe*ones

Someone got a nice trailer spot..

yea i never understood that spot, i dont think they were done were they were fliked, my friend lives in the next town in pennsy where these were laid up. i was shocked when i seen em all all buzzed up comin back from the octoberfest jam in the downtown,

is that the same Fuel that passed away? i didnt think it was

and im not sure if this is the same spot, but i have a Source from right around the end of 99 that has an interview with ces (?) and seen and theyre doing a millenium peice on a trailer just like these. its top to bottom end to end with a big gold clock in the middle. its gotta be the same shit, anybody know what im talking about? oh, and the source has jay-z on the cover..

Guest infared

this spot is right by laffyette college in pennsylvania, i was going there like a year or two ago to see lehigh univ. whhhop on laffyette in football and i ran into this yard, it's small, in front of a hub cap place or something, i tried to knock on the door but there was no one there...id assume that one of those old school heads knows the owner cause all those heads know each other.

Guest infared

actually id have to say that the connect is through tl one because if im not mistaken there are more trucks there with him on them that anyone else

Originally posted by infared

this spot is right by laffyette college in pennsylvania, i was going there like a year or two ago to see lehigh univ. whhhop on laffyette in football and i ran into this yard, it's small, in front of a hub cap place or something, i tried to knock on the door but there was no one there...id assume that one of those old school heads knows the owner cause all those heads know each other.

EVER CONSIDER A FIELD IN PRIVATE INVESTIGATION????? YOU ROCK!!! >>>>>>>STILL HUFFING>>>>>>>>:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Originally posted by infared

actually id have to say that the connect is through tl one because if im not mistaken there are more trucks there with him on them that anyone else

YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO WRITE'' ELSE'' WOULD YOU???????????:mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived