Triumph the Dog VS. Star Wars Nerds

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

that was damn funny. i like how he flipped that comment on the fat nerd that was built from the parts of other nerds. The guy said, "i dont talk with lesser beings". He thought he was being so smart. Then Triumph says, 'you are a very lonely man' everyone was laughing, even all the other nerds.

hahahahahhahahah i really really really needed to see that...i was in lab with all these star wars geeks who were watching that..and they were dying laughing...hahahahahah..its like..hello?i guess they really are out of touch..hahaha...dope

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Wilt

hahahahahhahahah i really really really needed to see that...i was in lab with all these star wars geeks who were watching that..and they were dying laughing...hahahahahah..its like..hello?i guess they really are out of touch..hahaha...dope

star wars geeks? and how is that a bad thing? I have watched the films tons and tons of times, and have read about 40 of the novels. I quit, eventually, because I realized that there is more to life. My first graff crew was named after a certain squadron from star wars about six years ago. They were laughing 'cuz they can relate. Unless, Wilt, that these lab guys are hardcore nerds or something. You wouldn't be able to tell that I'm a big sci-fi fan by looking at me, but still, I am.

Guest --zeSto--

and when he talks to the girl...

"You have the pick of the litter... none of whom could possibly hope to satisfy you"

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Its so much better watching it on TV. You can see the expressions on their faces better plus the audience laughing doesn't sound so fucking cheesy like it does on the computer.

Best part is when that Lord of the Rings nerd is like "You... you... you are one misinformed dog."; all stutterring and shit like a fucking retard. Triumph quips back within 2 seconds with "ITS CALLED REALITY."

The dude controlling that puppet is seriously a fucking genuis.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by yoink

triumph the insult dog is the best...

which button calls your parents to pick you up!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! great stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived