Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Triumph is going to destroy the USA :(

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kingkongone, Jan 13, 2017.

1. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

I see the thread title changed again. Sounds like part of the issue is trust. Is it that a cop doesn't have to protect you or is it that they have a right to protect themselves and to self-preservation? I think most of us would expect them to act accordingly in an emergency and use the tools provided to them, but on the other hand they don't have to get themselves killed for you. Only job I can think of like that is bodyguard- you're pretty much saying I'm willing to take a bullet for you. Back on trust though, the solution (I guess) is finding a middle ground. There are tons of fucked up people out there who do fucked up shit every day but we don't let that affect us, or try not to. You drive every day yet there are horrible drunks on the road killing people every day. Stories of cars jumping the curb and maiming/killing people in NYC happen more frequently than people know, but if you live there you go out and walk, you probably even jaywalk against traffic. If a guy with a backpack bomb wants to walk into a crowd and blow himself up he's probably going to do it, and there's little you can do to stop that even if you were armed. I remember I talked to a writer pre 911 who was from somewhere where bombings occurred often enough and was asking how you live like that and shit and they were commenting on how Americans have been relatively sheltered to evil and violence, and also that you have to live, have to still move through life. There's nothing wrong with carrying or having your firearm nearby but at the same time there are times and places where that's less appropriate.

2. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Separate but related, there has been a trend in MMA to not interview fighters immediately after they had been knocked out. Kind of feel it's similar with the media interviewing people right after a trauma, doesn't sit right.

3. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Raven I have literally no idea why you started talking about a nightclub I was talking about the massacre from Monday. That's where cops waived their supreme court protected right to run away from the scene and instead piled on top of people to try and shield them from gunfire. As even if they had a rocket launcher on their hip they had no idea where the bullets were coming from.

4. theprotester

I got my info from live eye witness stuff on the news. I'm twelve hours in front so I'd just sat down to lunch when it popped off.

How accurate that is is anybodies guess

5. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

I've watched a shit ton of footage from Vegas and didn't see cops piling on anyone. The ones I saw were running like everyone else.

Trump shooting free throws with Paper towels made me shake my head. That fucking guy don't give a fuck. I hope at the end of all this people wake up and demand acceptable candidates. The lesser of two evil system is fucking dog shit.

6. theprotester

He should have thrown tinned ham