Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Triumph is going to destroy the USA :(

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kingkongone, Jan 13, 2017.

1. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Of the little I watched, one clip showed one side yelling White Lives Matter while the other side is yelling Black Lives Matter, just standing shouting at each other, as if whoever is loudest actually wins something. That's like some 3rd grade shit.

2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

I'm just enjoying the fact the greatest thing Obama ever said, was something someone else said years earlier.

Go team!

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

^he was basically quoting Nelson Mandela.

In my city, the golden state skinheads got a permit to protest what they called "white genocide" in south africa on claims that ever since the ANC had come to power in the early 90s Boer farmers have been the victim of beatings, rapes, and deaths....they cited some suspect as fuck sources......well a local chapter of anarchists found out about the protest and invited occupy oakland to show up as well.

the outcome was 2 violent sides shouting at each other with CHP on horseback to keep distance and peace between the groups....but both sides were ugly, and if they were allowed to go at it (like in charlottesville)...it would have turned bloody just like it did become a couple years later here in my city when the two groups got to actual fighting.

i seen it personally because i was curious enough to show up the first time as a bystander....but i wisened up the second time and did not attend because i realized that the bigger the audience and the more counter protesters there are, the more these white supremacists (or as they like to be called "white nationalists") have a voice....especially if it eventually gets media coverage.

4. theprotester

Yeah I know it was Mandela yo, that's the joke.

5. theprotester

Also what is happening in SAF us fucking horrible.

6. theprotester

7. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

That shit made my year.

theprotester likes this.
  8. theprotester

If there could be one photo to sum up what's happened in the last 16 months, that's it.

9. Hua Guofang

Epitomises the man and the administration.

10. theprotester

Anyone expecting him to look at the evidence of absolutely anything ever please refer this image

11. theprotester

12. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Hahahaha

And who was responsible for the title change?

13. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I'm betting that was pro or kilz

14. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

All those TX and maybe LA people who have to deal with FEMA now. Let the conspiracies begin anew.

15. Hua Guofang

Lizard people get their energy by staring at the sun.