trips this summer

Guest bumdigger

Guest bumdigger

who's going where.

i'm really getting my hopes up on going to japan this summer. i hear mad good things about it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

a one (hopefully more) person trip starting here and ending up at under pressure, hopefully. depends on what happens on the way.

ill need couches to crash on and people of age to buy me beer, monitary or aerosol in payment :)

freight fetish goes to canada!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

missouri for a railfan trip hopefully. taking an amtrak from the east coast should be really nice.

im supposed to go to hawaii with my uncle, aunt, and cousins but i dont want to anymore. fot the same price for airfare, i could go to the philippines again and i think im going to do that instead of hawaii. LA of course, to visit my other cousins and i think thats going to be it.

Guest sneak

im gonna be off to an island close to ibiza / spain this summer. where u can drink at 16, go clubbing at 16....etc

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:)

st. louis because i love my family.

maybeeeees:

montreal if my homie moves there and i have money.

minneapolis, to paint.

madison, to paint.

chicago, to paint.

dubuque, to paint.

milwaukee, to paint.

washington dc. if my folks move there.

Guest greedy mars

hmm i think im going outside my propert for once... nah im hoping to go to canada wich im possitive of going too. andi want to go to nyc

Originally posted by Secret

I'd like to go back to New York. It would be nice to see everyone I hung out again (and the others that I haven't met yet). Plus, I want some more of those Brooklyn Icees and baked ziti pizza!

popeyes on 88 n 3rd. i dont know why its so good, the must put xtc in their recipe to keep people comin back, oh man that fried chickens bangin. better then the other popeyes, or kfc... makes me wonder, maybe ill see you there

Originally posted by Secret

I'd like to go back to New York. It would be nice to see everyone I hung out again (and the others that I haven't met yet). Plus, I want some more of those Brooklyn Icees and baked ziti pizza!

Ohh ill make it back some day too

Archived