TRIPLE X

REGULATOR

pretty stupid movie...bad acting and shit...but good action and NICE NICE women!!! that chick in the red underwear doing that dance.....and for some reason i was really feeling that yelena chick...cute as hell and hot with her sexy litttle European accent...asia argento!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

most of the high tech weaponry and comps consisted of painted Sony computers, laptops, and audio sytem (Xplod audio was the prop used as the computer on the submarine thingy) and digicams (the green rocket launcher was a sony digital video cam painted green and tubes attached to both ends) shit was obvious too.

i still loved the GTO though. it looked too purple most of the time. i wonder if the trick with the back seat flipping to reveal the weapons was truly mechanical, if so i want it done in my chevelle.

XxX is a dope movie just cause Vin Diesel is in it.. stop hating on my man! hahaha.. its all good the plot was dumb, i understand that, but the stunts were pretty good.. Rask hated on him too, so whats new ahhaha i guess its all good.. i still think Vin is hot....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That is the most blatantly commercial and overly self-gratifying movie to ever come out, and for that reason I can't wait to go see it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest postaholic

saw it the other night. pretty cool movie. dope action scenes, and i guess i can say i liked it alot. :lol:

im just a hater, i think vin dieaseil or whatever is a cool guy an all, like his attitude, but i hate how all tha bitches like him. so fuck that guy!

ahahahhahahaa

Guest SPLINTER

vin diesel is cool and all but he seriously has a mini-me looking face. shit is funny as hell and his teeth are all fucked up.

YO IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT MOVIE THEY HAD THOSE FUCKIN NARLY ASS GERMAN DUDES WHO WERE SPITTING FLAMES EVERYWAY....THAT WAS FROM PRETTY NIFTY SHIT SO HOOK ME UP A NAME AND TITLE SO I CAN GET A FREE COPY OF THE MOTHER FUCKING INERNET.....(i said this all on a mr rojers tone) NIFTY!

jesus christ i don't see how anyone could look at one part of that movie and take away something positive. how the fuck can some X-treme d00d driving a corvette of a bridge and jumping out with a parachute be anything but fucking ridiculous.

and tony hawk? what the fuck?

grinding the fucking tray down a rail to run away from a sniper? the soundtrack? this is the worst fucking use of money i have ever seen. vin diesel looks like a rapist i don't see why so many girls want to play around with his weiner.

with lines like "i wish i had a video camera" "why?" "because is going to be one cool trick"

what the fuck, who thought that was a good idea? the only thing that is on this level of bad is rollerball, and rollerball was a fucking masterpiece to this shit. vin diesel needs to be run through with a fucking jackhammer and Rob Cohen needs is wrists slit with a plastic knife and to be gutted with a hacksaw.

i seriously can't stand when people look at this shit and think it's something other than a get rich now scheme appealing to those piece of shit 13 year olds who just got into mountain dew. i'm lost my faith in humanity because of this shit.

Guest postaholic

^^^^^^^ if you want to go to the movies to learn something... stay tha fuck at home with some popcorn and watch animal planet or the discovery channel, ya fuckin' cum bubble blower.

critics.... they all suck.

its funny, i was just thinking about the massive amount of publicity this movie is getting and how its a prime example of the retardation of america....no one wants to fucking think anymore....just give me some guns, bitches and extreme sports and its on bro!!! i cant wait for blue rush....

fucking retards, i feel bad for my kids, theyll be hard pressed for cinematic classics from anywhere near theyre time period....oh wait!! theres still attack of the clones!! nevermind!!

Originally posted by postaholic

^^^^^^^ if you want to go to the movies to learn something... stay tha fuck at home with some popcorn and watch animal planet or the discovery channel, ya fuckin' cum bubble blower.

critics.... they all suck.

i agree, if you going to the movies for your education your an idiot...i still think films should provoke more though than "damn, she has some nice tits...i wonder is she shaves her crotch"...i mean damn, go watch a kubric film, dude could direct a film about monekys throwing shit at people and my mind could still be occupied for an hour and a half just by watching his technique...

i watched nosferatu last night, completely silent, not even a musical score, made 80 some years ago and it was a hundred times more intresting than this garbage people are passing off as movies these days....

Originally posted by boogie hands

i agree, if you going to the movies for your education your an idiot...i still think films should provoke more though than "damn, she has some nice tits...i wonder is she shaves her crotch"...i mean damn, go watch a kubric film, dude could direct a film about monekys throwing shit at people and my mind could still be occupied for an hour and a half just by watching his technique...

i

YES!!!!! i agree fuckin 100% with this

Archived