Trip To Mexico

Tough Love

well me and some frnds have been thinking about a roadtrip to mexico from vancouver in the summer. Now, i know this is probably a little nuts, so i wanna hear if anyone here has done something similar. Im sure youve all gone to mexico, so how was it? You guys have any advice regarding this vague trip plan we've got? Input would be cool. Oh yeah, we're gunna go in one of those big white vans.

Personally i think driving down there from Vancouver BC is a bit much. Maybe Im wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some friends of mine drove from vancouver to tj last year. i guess they did it in two days.... that was straight driving. its doable for sure, its probably closer than driving to montreal.

why are you going? for some all inclusive resort? or just to drive around mexico for fun? i mean just go on one of those resort packages if you wanna get drunk on a beach for 7 days. and not worry about anything. but a mexican road trip sounds dope. bring a spanish english dictionary.... if i made it to mexico by car, id drive down to central america.

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that you need all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

bribe $

Hit up the pharmacy. I recomend phenobarbitol, xanax bars, Diuladid, lortab and rophynol. Ketamine. Fill H20 bottles with liquid K and pop the seal back on. $10 in mexico quickly becomes $80 up north.

Check out Lord Black in TJ, 5$ blowjobs if you are so inclined doled out by true professionals. Im not... but thats the word.

Beware of the water and anything washed in the water. Produce, the lettuce on your sandwich ect ect You CAN get sick.

Sun tan lotion. Learn from my mistake------> dont forget your feet.

Last time I drove to Mexico, I remember waking up in the middle of the night in my tent and discovering my pants (which I was not wearing) were full of vomit. I woke up the girl next to me and angrily exclaimed, "someone threw up in my pants!" To which she replied, "that was you."

The last thing I remember before that was being on a stage singing "Danke Schoene" (the song Ferris Bueller sings on the parade float) to a stray dog that had followed me into a bar. I later learned that it was not a karaoke bar.

Mexico is fun.

haha...awesome harv.

I remember being in this bar in mexico where you pretty much bought bottled beer by the case. On one of the walls in the bar they had a complete city scape so it looked like you were outside. I vaguely remember a few dumb asses climbing on it while the majority of the bar threw their empty bottles at the wall behind it. It was definitely one of those 'had to be there' moments.

last time i left mexico i was fresh off bribing a tijuana police officer who had stopped me for walking around with an open beer... (about 5 people had told me to ditch the beer, both friends and complete stangers)

i wouldn't of been able to do this with out my spanish speaking friend.

so yes always have a little extra cash on your person, (or follow the laws) and someone who can speak some spanish.

i think taking a road trip down there would be fun. plus youre in vancouver so there's alot places you could stop by down on your way.

i wouldn't consider your roadtrip a money savings, but ya know fuck money anways.

you also got two borders to cross, good luck with that one.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Sep 28 2005, 01:59 PM

a few friends of mine drove down there a few years ago. their van and all their belongings were stolen.

i dont why this made me laugh.

shit i remember i was supposed to with my cousins down to san felipe.

im glad i didnt go cause him all his homies got jacked for all their wallets.

shit im glad i was stabbin some chubby chick that weekend.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 28 2005, 06:04 PM

bribing is kinda tricky out there, when in doubt ask if they sell "permits" for whatever youre doing. That should cover you. As oposed as giving them a straight up bribe. Because they might just take that and send your ass to jail nonetheless.

this is very true

also stash your money... your asking for trouble if you dont

dont give any little kids money, you will be swarmed

go to adelitas

where a condom at adelitas

wipe off your bottle tops, they recycle glass bottles in mexico

buy bottled water

have respect

Originally posted by Tough Love@Sep 28 2005, 06:23 PM

hahaha thanks for all your tips...ill keep em in mind. but what about the actual drive out there?

with gas prices the way they are nowadays...it seems like a no brainer to just fly. one of my boys just asked if I wanted to do a 14 hour roadtrip to Austin. I said....helllll no...but how much does a plane ticket cost?