1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Trip To Mexico

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love 12oz Senior Member

Trip To Mexico

Discussion started by Tough Love - Sep 28, 2005

well me and some frnds have been thinking about a roadtrip to mexico from vancouver in the summer. Now, i know this is probably a little nuts, so i wanna hear if anyone here has done something similar. Im sure youve all gone to mexico, so how was it? You guys have any advice regarding this vague trip plan we've got? Input would be cool. Oh yeah, we're gunna go in one of those big white vans.

Personally i think driving down there from Vancouver BC is a bit much. Maybe Im wrong

Tough Love - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. JUDONO?

JUDONO? 12oz Senior Member

JUDONO? - Replied Sep 28, 2005

take alot of bribe money.

JUDONO? - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. WetPussy

WetPussy 12oz Junior Member

WetPussy - Replied Sep 28, 2005

your loco dog, a plane ticket would be cheaper/faster/safer/funner/more reasonable/sexier/bigger is better/dickhair.

WetPussy - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Sep 28, 2005

some friends of mine drove from vancouver to tj last year. i guess they did it in two days.... that was straight driving. its doable for sure, its probably closer than driving to montreal.
    why are you going? for some all inclusive resort? or just to drive around mexico for fun? i mean just go on one of those resort packages if you wanna get drunk on a beach for 7 days. and not worry about anything. but a mexican road trip sounds dope. bring a spanish english dictionary.... if i made it to mexico by car, id drive down to central america.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Sep 28, 2005

with the price of fuel these days you're better off hopping on a plane. at least then your legs will still work by the time you get there

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. turbo17livesinhell

turbo17livesinhell New Jack

turbo17livesinhell - Replied Sep 28, 2005

fager

turbo17livesinhell - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

fatalist - Replied Sep 28, 2005

Be sure to take someone who is fluent in spanish, otherwise you'll get ripped off alot. I also thinks its best if you fly.

fatalist - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Sep 28, 2005

a few friends of mine drove down there a few years ago. their van and all their belongings were stolen.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

fatalist - Replied Sep 28, 2005

^true story, whenever i go to mexico i let my friend do all the talking for me. My spanish is very broken and i don't want to get jacked.
    If you stick to the tourist attractions you should be ok.

fatalist - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Sep 28, 2005

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that you need all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx 12oz Elite Member

WhiteOx - Replied Sep 28, 2005

take lots of drugs and guns

WhiteOx - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. isor357

isor357 12oz Senior Member

isor357 - Replied Sep 28, 2005

bribe $
    Hit up the pharmacy. I recomend phenobarbitol, xanax bars, Diuladid, lortab and rophynol. Ketamine. Fill H20 bottles with liquid K and pop the seal back on. $10 in mexico quickly becomes $80 up north.

Check out Lord Black in TJ, 5$ blowjobs if you are so inclined doled out by true professionals. Im not... but thats the word.

Beware of the water and anything washed in the water. Produce, the lettuce on your sandwich ect ect You CAN get sick.
    Sun tan lotion. Learn from my mistake------> dont forget your feet.

isor357 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Harvey Wallbanger - Replied Sep 28, 2005

Last time I drove to Mexico, I remember waking up in the middle of the night in my tent and discovering my pants (which I was not wearing) were full of vomit. I woke up the girl next to me and angrily exclaimed, "someone threw up in my pants!" To which she replied, "that was you."

The last thing I remember before that was being on a stage singing "Danke Schoene" (the song Ferris Bueller sings on the parade float) to a stray dog that had followed me into a bar. I later learned that it was not a karaoke bar.

Mexico is fun.

Harvey Wallbanger - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Sep 28, 2005

haha...awesome harv.

I remember being in this bar in mexico where you pretty much bought bottled beer by the case. On one of the walls in the bar they had a complete city scape so it looked like you were outside. I vaguely remember a few dumb asses climbing on it while the majority of the bar threw their empty bottles at the wall behind it. It was definitely one of those 'had to be there' moments.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Sep 28, 2005

last time i left mexico i was fresh off bribing a tijuana police officer who had stopped me for walking around with an open beer... (about 5 people had told me to ditch the beer, both friends and complete stangers)
    i wouldn't of been able to do this with out my spanish speaking friend.

so yes always have a little extra cash on your person, (or follow the laws) and someone who can speak some spanish.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: