trimmin eyebrows

sect one

:rolleyes: any of you guys do this?:rolleyes::confused: i got kinda thick eyebrows so my gf plucked em for me onceand now i just found myself pluckin them yeah you probably find it feminine but just trying to keep clean cut gotta get out of the rugged look ahah anyways yeah you got any tips or anything or any good websites about it?i dont want to pluck to much and want to make some kind of shape lol drop some replies.....:rolleyes: :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

^ that's a polite way of saying "Your eyebrows look plucked, did you do that yourself?

unless you have the unibrow, dont worry so much!

Dude's who pluck their eyebrows to excess are the same guys who shave their chests.

enough with the sir-fags-a-lot

Guest Canadiano

one of the staff at my old group home plucked my eyebrows once. I got this sorta 'devil' look on 'em, and she got rid of them. Luckily i was in custody and they grew back before I got out. I like them the way they are.

11 posts in 19 minutes haha :crazy: cool to see im not the only one ahha yeah ill just have my girlfriend do it i guess or get em waxed once and do it myself fro mthere or jsut leave them alone all together just stayin in all day today so i had too much time on my hands haha thanks....

Originally posted by DETO

my girlfriend plucks mine for me, i used to get them waxed but now i have her to do it for me, i don't think it is feminine at all, just making your self look better. ;)

o hell nah - mine are kinda big - but getting them waxed i cant do - u can always tell when a guy gets them waxed and it looks scary!:D

Archived