Tribute or biting???

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest freddy kreuger

too blatant to b a bite...tribute i guess?

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 06-02-2001).]

Guest rotten

i've done a couple of seen tributes. one i gave him credit on, the other i forgot. let the accusations begin.

man, I wish people would leave that shit to the originals, that was a waist of paint, cuz it doesn't even do justice to Seens joint.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Guest Ouija

I think that's really fucking cool. I'd be so flattered if I painted something 15 years ago and a kid replicated it like that. I like it.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

oh come now... dude obviously wasnt trying to act like he made the style up... of course its a tribute... and for real, whats wrong with that? i know a ton of people that have done their names in the slayer font or shit like that... same thing... its showing appreciation for the old, and putting your little twist on it... i like it... people are way too crabby just for the sake of crabbiness... blah... paint and enjoy it... let it go...

"oh come now... dude obviously wasnt trying to act like he made the style up... of course its a tribute... and for real, whats wrong with that? i know a ton of people that have done their names in the slayer font or shit like that... same thing... its showing appreciation for the old, and putting your little twist on it... i like it... people are way too crabby just for the sake of crabbiness... blah... paint and enjoy it... let it go..."

what he sed^....especially the last part

Archived