throwback jerseys

sweatbands

fake gucci wear

Rock Kids

gaged ears

tight jeans

shirts that say Atticus whatever the fuck that is

studded belts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatsa rap kid.. and the air force ones are from suburbian white kids listening to nelly.. sad.. how many ppl never knew what they were til song came out.. i known friends who been likin the force ones since like 3rd grade..

anyway.. around here

emo glasses... stOOpid

thats about it.. everything else is less of a trend and more of a group thats been around for a while.. skaters.. preps etc.. none of which i fall into.. although i dress somewhat decent.. i dont care for fads and shit... i do my thing and keep to myself.. shoes tho.. shoes ill admit is a bit of a problem for me.. i lvoe shoes :)

Guest KillahPriest

rap kid as in the kids who dont know shit about hip hop and just listen to whatever is new on mtv just because everyone else is and jocks whatever new trend the mainstream rap artists are doin

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by KillahPriest

rap kid as in the kids who dont know shit about hip hop and just listen to whatever is new on mtv just because everyone else is and jocks whatever new trend the mainstream rap artists are doin

exactly..FUCK THEM

Guest postaholic

those throw back jersey's what are those exactly?

just tha jersey turned backwards and made like that?

ps- fuck some trends, i set trends. :D

Originally posted by KillahPriest

Just wonderin what the kids around your way rock

Rap Kids

air force ones

air-brushing shit on jeans

throwback jerseys

sweatbands

fake gucci wear

Rock Kids

gaged ears

tight jeans

shirts that say Atticus whatever the fuck that is

studded belts

i think thats the same everywhere

Guest ctrl+alt+del

where i live, for some reason, its a trend to act extremely gay and retarded. i've never understood it, but to each their own.

i hate those psuedo goth fucks cutting themselves, mommy buying them a 400 dollar dress from hot topic and them saying they have a horrible life and are depressed. GROW THE FUCK UP!...."punks" sum41 punk kids who dont know shit about real punk.. kids who think punk is a way of life and its not ... ITS FUCKIN MUSIC!....and rappers who have to wipe off their shoes every 5 seconds .. make a call on the cell and fuck with their clothing in some way or another .... STOP BEING A JITTERY FUCK YOU NELLY WANNA BE SONS A BITCHES!

new trend around here is lil punk kids running around with those gay ass lil sweat bands on their wrists. that shit is gay. another 1 is what every rappers on mtv wear. huge clothes. g-strings(but thats a good trend for hot ass girls) and whats wrong with gauged ears? alot of my hommies got that shit. looks sicc as fucc. they got like 1/2 inch and bigger.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got another trend. there are some retaded ass kids trying to write over here, so i write over them and they get all pissed and say there gonna shoot me. wtf is that trend. so very gay.

in my neck of the woods every fucking idiot wears *independent* something or other and 98% of them probably never learned to ollie. lots of red and yellow, cant stand it, and they all drive some raised chevy/ford thats 3 feet off the ground, or your standard lowered honda with some lame sticker that drapes across the whole back window. oh yeah, and the thing about plugs in your ears....ill tell you whats wrong with that, that shit smells like ass, i dont care how many times you say you clean them, you got a big drooping hole on a part of your body that wasnt there when you were born, and most of the other holes you got on your body that have been there all your life stink as well............

Guest KillahPriest

Aint nuthin wrong wit gaged ears i was just sayin thats a trend around here. Oh by the way next time u wit someone who has it dont just take a little whiff of the hole that shit smells disgusting.

Archived