treated like trash...

T.T Boy

ever feel like you do so much for a girl and she just doesent appreciate it? or she acts liek its nothing. or when you screw up once she cant forgive you for it, but you did so much for her, that she should forget about it. but, she doesent do half as much for you as you do for her, but she acts liek she does way more?

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-22-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate it

or they cant act like they like u as much as they say they do but u hafto do it for them or they get very pissed off

like they can "jus not want to kiss" but if u dont want to they ghet all pissy and leave or some shit

yah fukem

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

fucking girls.seriously why am i such a nice guy to them ? its seems like when i'm a dick to a girl she is all up in my shit,and these are the girls i don't want to be with.but the fucking girls i want to be with,are all fucked up ? whats up with that ? seems lik nothing is ever good enough for them.

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

tt, pir..word to both of you on that one. There was a girl that I had an on and off thing going with for a few months..it was one of those she likes me today, she thinks we should just be friends today. She says she is in love with me today but tomorrow she will break my heart. I now sit around hoping she will get raped at college. The last time I soke to her she said that we shouldn't date because she was leaving for college soon (its less thatn an hour away) and she will be meeting many new people....fucking slut...and pir, the mouse I was talking to you about the toher night, he is still here. I have been out the past few nights at the time he will come out and watch me but he is still here. I named him the breain becaue he makes me think of pinky and the brain.

Guest SPLINTER

im with you PIR i was talkin to my friend and she says any girl wants a gentlemen type like me, but im like shit when i act like a feel(gentleman) i dont get no where they all say they dont want to lose such a mature, gentle, nice, etc, friend. so im like fuck this i got enuff friends. so the girls im already nice to i will continue to be nice to

but from here on out im gonna act like what im supposed to be(a jock) and treat girls like shit and be mean and stuff. if i really like a girl ill be nice till i see the friendshit coming and then ill be mean. that way i can test the girls i like and if it aint gonna work im out. and the girls i dont like can just fuck off to start off.

what ive noticed is that a lot of times is that if a guy doesnt like a girl, then he wont pay attention to her cause hes not as concerned with her, and then that just makes the girl like the guy more, cause she wants to try to get that attention. thats why a lot of times a girl that a guy doesnt like will end up liking him a lot. if that made any sense at all i dont know.

Archived