Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

treated like trash...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jul 22, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ever feel like you do so much for a girl and she just doesent appreciate it? or she acts liek its nothing. or when you screw up once she cant forgive you for it, but you did so much for her, that she should forget about it. but, she doesent do half as much for you as you do for her, but she acts liek she does way more?

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-22-2001).]

2. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

TT i'm totally feeling you on that.and fuck look where i'am now,with no one.

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

3. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

i hate it

or they cant act like they like u as much as they say they do but u hafto do it for them or they get very pissed off

like they can "jus not want to kiss" but if u dont want to they ghet all pissy and leave or some shit

yah fukem

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

4. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

fucking girls.seriously why am i such a nice guy to them ? its seems like when i'm a dick to a girl she is all up in my shit,and these are the girls i don't want to be with.but the fucking girls i want to be with,are all fucked up ? whats up with that ? seems lik nothing is ever good enough for them.

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

tt, pir..word to both of you on that one. There was a girl that I had an on and off thing going with for a few months..it was one of those she likes me today, she thinks we should just be friends today. She says she is in love with me today but tomorrow she will break my heart. I now sit around hoping she will get raped at college. The last time I soke to her she said that we shouldn't date because she was leaving for college soon (its less thatn an hour away) and she will be meeting many new people....fucking slut...and pir, the mouse I was talking to you about the toher night, he is still here. I have been out the past few nights at the time he will come out and watch me but he is still here. I named him the breain becaue he makes me think of pinky and the brain.

6. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

im with you PIR i was talkin to my friend and she says any girl wants a gentlemen type like me, but im like shit when i act like a feel(gentleman) i dont get no where they all say they dont want to lose such a mature, gentle, nice, etc, friend. so im like fuck this i got enuff friends. so the girls im already nice to i will continue to be nice to
    but from here on out im gonna act like what im supposed to be(a jock) and treat girls like shit and be mean and stuff. if i really like a girl ill be nice till i see the friendshit coming and then ill be mean. that way i can test the girls i like and if it aint gonna work im out. and the girls i dont like can just fuck off to start off.

7. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes Member

what ive noticed is that a lot of times is that if a guy doesnt like a girl, then he wont pay attention to her cause hes not as concerned with her, and then that just makes the girl like the guy more, cause she wants to try to get that attention. thats why a lot of times a girl that a guy doesnt like will end up liking him a lot. if that made any sense at all i dont know.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this may not help guys...

but women are less crazy than girls.

it gets better.. a bit.