what to expect and not expect from this

forum. So I invite other people to add useful

informations that pertain to this subject in

hopes that we can educate the inexperienced

before they pick up some of the bad habits

that are common on this forum.

I'll start you off with a link and a couple pointers:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/memberlis...&pagenumber=306

- There's alot of people that say things just to hear themselves or build on their post count. A good rule of thumb is to not take comments personally and to understand that the user that said the comment may have been doing so just to spite you, raise their post count, or for any other number of reasons that may not include anything of pertinence to the post title or the last user's reply.

- If you want want people to listen to you and read your posts instead of skipping over it when they see your name, post intelligent replies not spam. There ARE users on here that rarely *contribute* anything to the forum. Don't be one of them.

- Post count does not necessarily matter here. I'd say that the registration date of the user holds more credibility than a post count, although, this isn't always true as some people get banned and others thought of posting useless replies to rais their count a long time ago.

I hope this helps, and feel free to add on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

dumb witty jokes..a lot of arguments in threads of religion,rape,and whatevers..a lot of shit-talkers...

red x'> <--my favorite

ifyou can be a dear and post lots of tits and ass, that would be nice.

other than that..channel 0 is a big popularity contest..so be popular and recognize that NightOwls have shit on lock.especially those aliens.

Originally posted by diehomokthx

There's alot of people that say things just to hear themselves or build on their post count.

Yeah Mr. 60+ posts a day.

Guest Melburnian

shit 60 is over half my whole post count thingo. How do you fit it into your day?

:cool: < i put this here just so everyone knows im the shindiggidy and to rectify that i have a good coke in front of me.

Originally posted by Smart

DAMN! He's up to 60 posts a day?

Well, I checked on him 2 days ago when it was only 50 a day and though he's got alot to say, it all holds up as pretty valid contributions, so, there's no prblem there.

but you're a femal with a penis... there's a name for people like you... it's it's..... damnit, I can't place my finger on it... but you suck. The end.

:confused: HI! I'm hussy!! :confused:

sooo much to say its amazing...

- Trying to make an example of others will often times get you nowhere, unless you're an admin.

- Like I said, holding EVERYTHING a user says against his/her credibility on this board would be dumb. There's lots of bi-polar types of people that come on here happy one day and pissed off the next.

Guest platapie

i use to be achannel zero head, now the 12oz has taken a backseat to.......shit i dont no masterbating i guess. but i use to be cool dammit. i won the worst spelling award on this fucker.:( :king:

Guest socrates

What are trying to become part of the crew...Stop kissing ass because he asked you to shut up. Why not let people be and let those who run this shit, run this shit, because you aren't exactly mr. fuckin popular.

Ok, this thread is to serve as a primer

so that new users

(there seems to be quite

a few)

can read here and get an idea of

what to expect and not expect from this

forum.

we can educate the inexperienced

before they pick up some of the bad habits

that are common on this forum

- There's alot of people that say things just to hear themselves or build on their post count.

raise their post count,

. There ARE users on here that rarely *contribute* anything to the forum.

- I'd say that the registration date of the user holds more credibility than a post count, although, this isn't always true as some people get banned and others thought of posting useless replies to rais their count a long time ago.

And a person who wrote this registered when?.....What Da Fuck!?

Guest socrates
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

That titled is reserved for Socrates....

uhhh..I'm the biggest offender but at least I don't post pics and use big font and there are certain subjects that I answer with multi-paragraph answers and sometimes it's 2 words I think I balance the shit out....

IF:Mr. fuckin sarcasm

Archived