Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Traveling Questions

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sadangry, May 21, 2004.

1. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

So I am going to go to Europe this summer- London, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain.... What cities, places should I not miss. I've never been so I wanna do it up. Let me know your fav. places.

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

nope i don't think soo

3. sneak

sneak Guest

london = expensive.
    also, there are numerous threads about people going to all the places youve mentioned --------> search.

4. adderall

adderall Elite Member

dont miss amsterdam

5. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

^o^

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Amsterdam & Barcelona MUST be on your list.

7. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

I would not want to go there.

8. JasonWhit

JasonWhit Banned

try out Nice and Cannes in France. topless beaches and a sweet ass city to boot. i don't know what to do in switzerland in summer though, other then get drunk and impress girls on how your from the USA. ;)

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

be in swiss for aug 1. big party. theres some good festivals this summer, roskilde in denmark should be off the hook, same with splash in germany. go to italy, milan has good clubs, and rome is a party. dont spend too long in ams, youll blow all your cash.

10. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

avoid museums at all costs. you see a hell of a lot more wandering around the streets while totally loaded at 3am.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

this is true, try to get as dunk as possible on the cheapest liquor money can buy, and wander all night. get lost, its way more fun.

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'd love to go to Amsterdam.

sadangry, you should check out Scotland and Ireland.

13. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Amsterdam is sleazy as fuck, I'd say it's missable. Go to delft if you want a cultural experience, amsterdam if you want debauchery.

14. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

^well im a young lady traveling by myself so I may skip amsterdam. I havent really made any plans, i just bought a ticket to london cuz that was the cheapest ticket i could find, and i prbly will only spend a day there and head out. I figured i would just see what other people had to say, because ive never been out of the US. Thanks people.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

if you wanna someweedz legally, go to a smaller dutch city like rotterdam or eindhoven, theyre alot more chilled out. and not so many dude bros