Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

Been a long time since I been at the computer but I give yall a quick update on what's been going down. Thought I'd start a thread to see if any of you motherfuckers want to meet up or paint as I've been on the road for a while and could use some company. I can't access a computer very often but since I'll be traveling around quite a bit I'll update as I go, for whoever's interested.

I quit my job in June I think, and trashed all my shit. Kept what I wanted and chucked it in the car and took off. Started in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I'll post up what I got since then in order...

Got the whip ready at my home boy's house - Mid-June

Nashville-Joplin002-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

Painted one last time at my cool guy Zew 42's house - Post up your shit if you see this home boy, I never got a flick.

DSCN9706.jpg

Last supper at the cabin -

IMG_0802.jpg

--

Stopped by the farm to grab some tools and say peace to Mike, the caretaker

June2011015-1.jpg

Big Mike doin his thing

June2011012-1.jpg

• Like 4

First stop Memphis to stay with the crew for a bit

Nashville-Joplin015.jpg

Home Skillit' house - complete with the young blood on the couch

Nashville-Joplin003.jpg

and some the crew -- in Orange Mound

Nashville-Joplin008.jpg

Times up for now gotta get off- Hollar at me - Boats I will be there. I am in Montana now, heading west from here. More later !

• Like 1

SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG SKULL BONG

Back for a sec - - thanks for all the offers, I am sure I will be hitting at least one of you up when I get to your towns. I have no plans so I at basically just one spot to another.

Stayed in Memphis for a bit, I need to upload some flicks from there, but after that i decided I should check out Joplin, MO to see what's up with that tornado. I volunteered there for a week, I don't know how anyone can stand that shit for more than a day. Fucking wrecked..

Anyway, on the way there I stopped at the border of AK to pitch a tent at a fish hatchery. it smelled rank but it was really quiet.

Nashville-Joplin019.jpg

and I woke up and ate some goddamn breakfast cause I hadn't eaten food in a few days.

Nashville-Joplin040.jpg

and kept driving out to Kansas, where I took a side road and cut some fences and got all up on a windmill, they are massive. and I got back to my car and all these cattle were licking it, it was strange

272052_10100106096828285_38423736_43392338_6409940_o.jpg

Nashville-Joplin059.jpg

dumpstered some food from a mom and pops grocery and camped out in some park in Missouri, and it was a wicked lightning storm that was alllll night.

Nashville-Joplin057.jpg

and I just realized I have wayyy more pictures that I need to get out.

Fuck I have to go fix this fucking tractor, I'll upload some more later

John094.jpg

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to have crew in Memphis to let me chill at their houses and shoot pool and get drunk, but as I always do I get restless feet in large cities and leave without saying goodbye, sorry guys.

flicks from Memphis, TN

Traversi004.jpg

Traversi002.jpg

Traversi001.jpg

After leaving Memphis I headed further west

I don't know if they left all the shit on all the time or what but it was strange..

I left and found this old mining town that was abandoned, I drove around for several days just wandering through the ashes of old business and slept in a fort I made

Traversi020.jpg

before too long these feral dogs came to me and were my friends for the next few days, they watched out and would not let me out of their sight for anything. I brought them some food and they slept outside my tent. When I left, I left them a tent to sleep in. Their names were Bone, Biscuit, and Ruin.

Traversi022.jpg

• Like 3

There were many strange places that I slept, and most of them were found at night, so I really didn't know where I was until the morning. I had a great deal of MRE's that a good friend had given me before I left, so I stayed somewhat on the lesser side of hunger. A lot of what I ate was either dumpstered or shot and skinned. Many wild plants I found, like pineapple weed, wild onion, chokecherries andlots of wild fruit, even an apple tree that was a great blessing.

Traversi043.jpg

• Like 2