Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Trash Etiquette

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Feb 2, 2005.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

So what would you do if you had a roommate who never took the trash out but half assed it and yanks the trash out of the can bags it up then lets it sit next to the door till you get home to take out.

Now this I don’t have a problem with cause its trash I made too. However I feel if you start something like that you should usually finish it by throwing it the fuck out, But whatever.

But what gets me is like pizza boxes that aren’t mine that have been sitting there for a week and new bags of trash that where made the night before by said person and significant other that aren’t mine sitting there awaiting me to apparently take them to the trash when I get home from working all day. This is not a one time thing this is a weekly fiasco

2. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Strange.

My room-mate does the same thing. I constantly take the garbage out of the can, walk it outside and dispose of it. He always leaves it at the door, I don't mind though 'cus really who gives a fuck. Sometimes I get a little frustrated, like when he leaves it at the door and he leaves the apartment. Shit, if your walking out take the garbage out with you, it tends to smell, it's garbage.

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

'get crunk' = the new boogie hands

Just tell them how it is.
    Dont be afraid to be a bastard.
    Use the tone of voice that a grumpy father would use.

'Look, it's your trash too and I'm not your butler, so dont halfass it. Take the shit to the curb'.

Or split up the tasks. You do garbage, they do recycling.

4. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

yeah
    just leave it there
    if your pad starts to stink just go put on your respirator the roomie might get the point

5. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

put it in their bedroom

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

from the windows, to the walls, take that trash out or get kicked in the balls!!!

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Tell them to do some work, too.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Tell the fuckers to that shit out.point blank..

10. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

get krunk and them tell em all hostile and shit,take the fuckin trash out!

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Get Crunk
    [​IMG]
    YEEEAAAAAHHH!!

12. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

id just leave it there if its not mine. see how long itll take for him to break. maybe he'll learn the lesson. if it starts smellin', open a window

13. krie

krie Guest

Get crunk, then empty it on their bed. Wait till they come home, and scream at them about the situation.

14. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i actually took it out, then fell asleep woke up went and "got crunk" then forgot about the whole situation until now

oh and lil john is super duper butt sex

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned