trapperkeeper (or die)

podrido

i know like about 5% of us are over 23

i was born in the year 1980 and reminiscing (sp?) about the times today i dont know why. oh yeah maybe cuz im high. anyways

i thought about fucking trapper keepers. not like the one on southpark but like the real dope ones that owned like the transformers trapper keeper or fucking thundercats. that came with little figurine erasers. those shits rocked

and remember those huge garbage pail kid folders.

man

i can find any of that shit not even on ebay.

this is what i could find

which is garbage.trapper%20keeper.JPG

75_1.JPG

how about those folders that had ill characters fish eye style. like dunking or thrashing lol i said thrashing. if anyone can find pics of those things it would definately be worth me wasting your time being here.

:shakehead: :scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: trap keep

i was born before 1980 and i seen this nerdy girl smack a dude upside the head with a trapper keeper on the school bus when we were all beatin dudes ass.

no joke, 5 years later dude was arrested for having 2 elementary school age children perform sex acts on each other in his gayrage.

in the same motion moon man moved was the california raisins.

a2_1.JPG

uhm..

as much as I wanted a rad transformers trapperkeeper, oh man, I think they had gargoyle ones too, we were way too broke, er If we did get one, it was usually one that sucked, ya know those ones with the funky lame designs on em said words like JAM, FRESH shit like that, an we'd get em like 2 months into the school year, when they were way cheaper.... so... i usually jus had'a pee-chee folded up in my back pocket..

lol... man that shit brings back the old elementary school break time period after your lunch.

i was living in La at the time

1986-87 niggas was like yo you know how to do the robocop and the rogger rabbit. what about the running man.

i was like robo cop doesnt dance stupid. he kick ass like arnold and chuck norris.