TRANSFORMERS MOVIE NEWS *SPOILERS* FOR US MOVIE AND TRANSFORMERS NERDS!

DETO

transformers.jpg

Jon Voight was talking just the other day about TRANSFORMERS and said that security was so tight on the film that he was monitored by bodyguards as he read the script. Apparently security isn't so tight after all. Those troublemakers at Latino Review got their hands on the script this week. "TRANSFORMERS is all that and then some." LR gives the script an A+ and says: "THE SCRIPT ROCKS! Utter adulation! The story is dope! I heard some minor rumblings around town how the script is whack – complete bullshit! The haters can kiss my ass. I loved it and it gets my blessing! I had such fanboy glee reading it that I will geek out and read it yet again this weekend. What a pleasure. Folks, BELIEVE THE HYPE! Transformers next summer will own you!" Damn I can't wait. There are some definite spoilers included but none of the major plot points are revealed. As they point out in their review and as Michael Bay said the other day, expect some of the Transformer names to change (aside from Optimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream). You can check it out by clicking here and get your ass ready for July 4, 2007!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I remember some critic had gotten hold of the X3 script was saying how good it is...and it's not. I'd be punching myself in the head repeatedly if I had to read that script.

Btw, Ferm, remember that youtube link El Mam posted? The Wolverine vs. Sentinel one? Apparently, that's the most you'll see of a sentinal throughout the movie.

Btw, Ferm, remember that youtube link El Mam posted? The Wolverine vs. Sentinel one? Apparently, that's the most you'll see of a sentinal throughout the movie.

Seriously? That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. Like I said, I'm going with headphones playing Beethoven's 9th.

• 2 weeks later...

A collection of photos taken from the Transformers sets can now be found here and here! The pictures confirm that Chevy is one of the key vehicle partners and that Volkswagen is definitely out as Bumblebee. (Possible spoiler ahead) The car looks to get sold to Spike as the heavily beat up Classic Camaro and gets fixed up to the 2008 model.

Paramount's DreamWorks is eyeing a July 4, 2007 release date for the Michael Bay-directed film, starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Jon Voight, Bernie Mac, Tyrese Gibson, Rachael Taylor, Amaury Nolasco and Kevin Dunn.

Also, Sony BMG Entertainment today has announced the creation of the "Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD," which will hit stores in November. Packed with exclusive special features to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the animated classic film, the DVD release is timed to the debut of a "Transformers" Classics line of figures. The DVD includes never-before-seen footage, exclusive interviews, interactive games and collectible packaging.

For more information, visit TransformersTheMovieDVD.com.

CHECK OUT THE PICS HERE....