Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE NEWS *SPOILERS* FOR US MOVIE AND TRANSFORMERS NERDS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 17, 2006.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

Jon Voight was talking just the other day about TRANSFORMERS and said that security was so tight on the film that he was monitored by bodyguards as he read the script. Apparently security isn't so tight after all. Those troublemakers at Latino Review got their hands on the script this week. "TRANSFORMERS is all that and then some." LR gives the script an A+ and says: "THE SCRIPT ROCKS! Utter adulation! The story is dope! I heard some minor rumblings around town how the script is whack – complete bullshit! The haters can kiss my ass. I loved it and it gets my blessing! I had such fanboy glee reading it that I will geek out and read it yet again this weekend. What a pleasure. Folks, BELIEVE THE HYPE! Transformers next summer will own you!" Damn I can't wait. There are some definite spoilers included but none of the major plot points are revealed. As they point out in their review and as Michael Bay said the other day, expect some of the Transformer names to change (aside from Optimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream). You can check it out by clicking here and get your ass ready for July 4, 2007!​

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I'm lookin forward to it...I'd rather see Thunder Cats though

3. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey, at least it's not Go-Bots.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

theres some screen tests online...ive seen them before..Ill look around and find them.

5. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

hopefully its really good instead of a let down.

6. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

when they transform, they better make the same sounds...you know what sounds im talking about.

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yeah, but I remember some critic had gotten hold of the X3 script was saying how good it is...and it's not. I'd be punching myself in the head repeatedly if I had to read that script.

Btw, Ferm, remember that youtube link El Mam posted? The Wolverine vs. Sentinel one? Apparently, that's the most you'll see of a sentinal throughout the movie.

9. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

10. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Seriously? That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. Like I said, I'm going with headphones playing Beethoven's 9th.

11. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

fuck yes!!

eeee eee ooo oo wha whaa

or something

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

you nailed it

13. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

There was a fantastic Seven L and Esoteric song that sampled that sound... pure gold.

14. dagraffnazi

dagraffnazi Junior Member

15. BOLT CUTTERS

BOLT CUTTERS Member