'Transformers' action movie

Guest WebsterUno

Guest WebsterUno

In case you havent already heard...

(go here

http://www.themichaelsmith.com/

if you want to see what it might look like.

*click the VW Transformer button.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- "The Transformers" -- the ever-morphing Hasbro toy line that spawned comic books, TV series and an animated feature -- are ready to change shape again, this time into live-action stars of the big screen.

Angry Films chief Don Murphy (whose next film is "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen") and writer-producer Tom DeSanto ("X-Men" and "X2: X-Men United") have teamed to produce a feature-length, live-action movie based on the popular brand.

The duo are expected to shop the project to studios shortly, and DeSanto said they have already received interest from a handful of directors.

DeSanto is currently working on a story treatment for the project before he and Murphy hire a screenwriter to adapt it for the big screen.

"Transformers enjoys an amazing fan base worldwide, and we believe that we can create an incredibly fast-paced, exciting movie that will be appealing to anyone who loves action films," Murphy said in a statement.

Added DeSanto: "Transformers is one of the properties I have been infatuated with for a long time. Like 'X-Men,' Transformers offers an amazing mythology with all the elements to create a successful ongoing franchise, iconic characters, global themes and a world that has never been seen before onscreen."

The only time Transformers came to the big screen was in 1986 with the animated feature "The Transformers: The Movie."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last time I watched the transformers movie all the flashing lights and things made me vomit...but I was also a bit fucked up...but its still a great flick.

next thing they are going to remake the gi joe movie into a live action flick with a big name director and special effects.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Why do people always cry "Back in the old days it was better..." as if they were fucking octogenarians? This movie will kill everyone in the face. Period.

Guest WebsterUno

Thank you Mams!

The technology is there, there getting good directors and all

that jazz..no pun intended..so, Im sure they dont want to

screw it up either. This should be good.

Archived