TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

transcend thread!

Let's get a transcend thread up and going! Since Silence In Shadows isn't updated much anymore, I'm at a lack of exposure to these guys. If you've got em, post em up! And if you want to talk shit, tell it to Dee. Deez nuts!! Here's a selection from the site...

kema22.jpg </img>

joker32.jpg </img>

ouija01.jpg</img>

So, let's see some NEW work!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's beautiful about this crew is they've managed to inspire and intruige an astonishing amount of people.if i we're in there position i would feel considerably more complete than the next man.

do not talk shit about t crew and hi fi being legal painters. they were writing when most of you were mijitos. me and kema did comm. service for writing back in 93, and he had been writing for a while already. i had to smack some new jack in portland over this one time, kid probably couldn't spell his own name unless he bit it from a writer and he was jawing off. i fucking hate mouthy little punks. transcend is new mexican for "i'll whoop your little asses if necks continue to leak!" that said, bring on more flicks, i'm feeling this thread for sure!...........:king:

Archived