TRANSCEND

Guest NapoleonSolo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NapoleonSolo
Originally posted by arseholo

you bit my screen name, weirdo

asolo - napoleon solo????

hahahahahahaha, were you one of the 'special' children at school???

"no Granville! in the bottle! in the damned bottle! your'e weeing on my register!!!"

.....downy

Guest INDEPENDENZA

thats must be a coincidence, because i was wondering the same thing at the same moment

id like to know where i coulld find more photos of kema's work, on the internet.

or if anyone has some, maybe you can email them to me.

there is a new transcend site in the works, but god knows when it will be up. it will, however, be fresh as shit. Ed, a web designer/photographer/new transcend member is working on it, and no offense to joker, but im sure it will make the old site look like neon green and black poopy turds.

not that ive seen it, just passing along wht ive been told.

kema is fresh as shit.

Funny you should ask...

I just got the preliminary version from Ed a few days ago. With only a few working parts to see how I felt about navigation and overall appearence. While it does make the old site look like green and black poopy turds, it is by no means state of the art. Though it was slated to be just that.

What happened was this... Ed was working with a friend who is further advanced in the scripting of web design than Ed. They had a good start on the new site when things kinda fell apart for Ed's design partner. He had to abandon the site to pursue work. So Ed was left with a design he couldn't finish. Ed quickly got to work on a site that was less involved. And what he sent me was just that. There is definitely some flash motion as well as some easy navigation. The site is an odd size and a bit drab, but... I'd like it to be up and running. (Which is my opinion, but don't get me wrong... I like the design) Ed has assured me that the end of January isn't unreachable. As soon as I have a launch date that is solid...

You all will know about it.

Thanks for your interest and I apologize for the delay.

As for more work by Kema, you'll have to wait for the site to drop. And his new work is outstanding...

• 1 year later...
Guest KING OF HELL

the silent in shadows site ...well...edrock just kind of flaked on us. so im having DICE do it. its in the works again.

sorry for the delays guys.. thanks for asking though.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived