Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TRANSCEND

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by NapoleonSolo, Dec 17, 2001.

1. NapoleonSolo

NapoleonSolo Guest

sorry to be a pestering, cock sucking, fat bastard, but.....

.....anyone idea when the new transcend site is due??

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

U.NC.L.E. FUCKER

uh.... nope

3. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

you bit my screen name, weirdo

4. NapoleonSolo

NapoleonSolo Guest

asolo - napoleon solo????

hahahahahahaha, were you one of the 'special' children at school???

"no Granville! in the bottle! in the damned bottle! your'e weeing on my register!!!"

.....downy

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I always liked Solo's partner better, the russian guy? what was his name?

6. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

thats must be a coincidence, because i was wondering the same thing at the same moment
    id like to know where i coulld find more photos of kema's work, on the internet.
    or if anyone has some, maybe you can email them to me.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

there is a new transcend site in the works, but god knows when it will be up. it will, however, be fresh as shit. Ed, a web designer/photographer/new transcend member is working on it, and no offense to joker, but im sure it will make the old site look like neon green and black poopy turds.

not that ive seen it, just passing along wht ive been told.

kema is fresh as shit.

8. NapoleonSolo

NapoleonSolo Guest

seeking innocence

nice one, thanks for that

9. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Funny you should ask...

I just got the preliminary version from Ed a few days ago. With only a few working parts to see how I felt about navigation and overall appearence. While it does make the old site look like green and black poopy turds, it is by no means state of the art. Though it was slated to be just that.

What happened was this... Ed was working with a friend who is further advanced in the scripting of web design than Ed. They had a good start on the new site when things kinda fell apart for Ed's design partner. He had to abandon the site to pursue work. So Ed was left with a design he couldn't finish. Ed quickly got to work on a site that was less involved. And what he sent me was just that. There is definitely some flash motion as well as some easy navigation. The site is an odd size and a bit drab, but... I'd like it to be up and running. (Which is my opinion, but don't get me wrong... I like the design) Ed has assured me that the end of January isn't unreachable. As soon as I have a launch date that is solid...

You all will know about it.

Thanks for your interest and I apologize for the delay.

As for more work by Kema, you'll have to wait for the site to drop. And his new work is outstanding...

10. Spike

Spike Senior Member

11. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

the silent in shadows site ...well...edrock just kind of flaked on us. so im having DICE do it. its in the works again.
    sorry for the delays guys.. thanks for asking though.

12. about:blank

about:blank New Jack

any updates?? we've been patiently waiting

13. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Holy shiiite this is old. :king:

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

15. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Never. Now move on.