Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

trains

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Qixer, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Qixer

Qixer New Jack

when ever i go an do a train i dont get nice lines...they look supper bad an i dont know who to make them better..does anyone have any tips to help me out with this???......also i used a babyblue an then i used a black to outline but the babyblue just ate it so wat could i do so this doesnt happen again????:confused: :confused:

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

first....

muhahahahaha

3. yoink

yoink Elite Member

4. Qixer

Qixer New Jack

why cant ppl help me out????

5. porque

porque Senior Member

...PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE...

...and stop asking dumb ass questions...

6. Qixer

Qixer New Jack

ok ok ok.....but its just toooooo hard man i draw an draw then some more but i get sick of it but i keep doin it...then whe ni am done i try a put it on a train but it dont come out how i put it on paper knaa mean??

7. daus

daus Member

Looks like you might need to put the pencils down and pick up a can more often to build up your line speed.

8. Qixer

Qixer New Jack

like i can draw stuff but when i get to the yards i dont do wat i have with me i juts make somethin up...wats wrong with me???

9. Are2

Are2 Guest

...and use your brain shorty!!

stop using krylon!

switch to rusto at least for a while

learn some can control..
    YOU DO NOT NEED A SPECIAL CAP!!

stock caps will work fine

do some hand excercises..start jerkin off ALOT
    get stronger
    you will be able to control it eventually

10. Qixer

Qixer New Jack

also after i start to paint my fukin finger starts to hurt a lot an imean a lot.....is there anything that u can do or is it just put up with it...

11. Gone What...

Gone What... New Jack

Use Your Other Finger...:king:

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Are you kidding..?

Im sorry but the kid needs to stay the fuck off the lines if shit like this is happening..hes asking about his finger hurting and shit...

There are enough dumbasses that cannot paint for shit taking up space on nice trains. Dont encourage him to paint more...encourage him to go someplace else like a legal wall until he is ready to start painting trains..

13. bigdork

bigdork Guest

dont paint trains! find a chill wall under a bridge or something, paint there for a year, paint more and your index finger should get a little hard at the top a calas or something. just dont paint trains!!

14. Are2

Are2 Guest

15. alabama

alabama Member

what bigdork said.....find a wall, and paint the hell out of it.