trains

Qixer

when ever i go an do a train i dont get nice lines...they look supper bad an i dont know who to make them better..does anyone have any tips to help me out with this???......also i used a babyblue an then i used a black to outline but the babyblue just ate it so wat could i do so this doesnt happen again????:confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok ok ok.....but its just toooooo hard man i draw an draw then some more but i get sick of it but i keep doin it...then whe ni am done i try a put it on a train but it dont come out how i put it on paper knaa mean??

...and use your brain shorty!!

stop using krylon!

switch to rusto at least for a while

learn some can control..

YOU DO NOT NEED A SPECIAL CAP!!

stock caps will work fine

do some hand excercises..start jerkin off ALOT

get stronger

you will be able to control it eventually

Originally posted by daus

Looks like you might need to put the pencils down and pick up a can more often to build up your line speed.

Are you kidding..?

Im sorry but the kid needs to stay the fuck off the lines if shit like this is happening..hes asking about his finger hurting and shit...

There are enough dumbasses that cannot paint for shit taking up space on nice trains. Dont encourage him to paint more...encourage him to go someplace else like a legal wall until he is ready to start painting trains..

Guest bigdork

dont paint trains! find a chill wall under a bridge or something, paint there for a year, paint more and your index finger should get a little hard at the top a calas or something. just dont paint trains!!

Originally posted by Are2

callous :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P :P

Are2 BUSTED!!! In a rare spelling error. I wouldn't make a big deal except you were trying to correct someone else's error.

A CALLUS (plural: calluses) is what you get on your finger from painting a lot or playing guitar or whatever.

CALLOUS is an adjective meaning cruel and/or heartless.

I will reproduce this in the spelling and grammar thread.

Well kid im not gonna tell you to stay off the lines, because everybody already said it. But that will be your choice. Before you enter another train yard, or even get close to the trax again, I think you should read the sticky thread titled yard saftey. dont just read it, print it out and and carry it with you to school. Take it to the shitter with you. Read it over and over again. Be able to recite it in your sleep. This will define wheather you are ready to persu this lifestyle or not. Be real with yourself, if you are not thats fine, just quit. As far is technique, stop looking at graffiti on the internet and in magazines. Look at comic books and and copy the simplest letters you can find. get the concepts down, highlighting, 3d etc. Read some other posts on the subject. But one thing is certian, you cant learn this shit online. This is a contact sport. Dont be fooled by all the fun we appear to be having talking shit to each other on the internet, to many of us this shit is the main cource of life...the internet is just entertainment. Get off the computer and on to that practice bridge.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Im sorry but the kid needs to stay the fuck off the lines if shit like this is happening..hes asking about his finger hurting and shit...

I think that if you have to question what you are doing or how to do something....then you probably shouldnt be doing what ever it is you are doing or attempting to do...

there have been plenty of threads bitching about the newbies asking really dumb questions with obvious answers...

and while i agree these kids are in way over their head, lets not get cocky

there is no one among us who popped out of our mom's womb knowing how to do all the things we needed to do

and no one among us who has never had to ask a question..

that is one way people learn..

when ever i go an do a train i dont get nice lines...they look supper bad an i dont know who to make them better..does anyone have any tips to help me out with this???......also i used a babyblue an then i used a black to outline but the babyblue just ate it so wat could i do so this doesnt happen again????

about the baby blue eating the black... you need to let the paint dry for a bit then do your outline.

• 2 weeks later...

bay area

yo anyone seen dole, doal, wrekin shop lately got any new flics hit me up hes wit...soc, arts, runs with dyar dead,mad other heads to.....that cat motivated the fuck out of me...yo dolamite you read this hit me up.....what up to tone1 repin lof

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Qixer

when ever i go an do a train i dont get nice lines...they look supper bad an i dont know who to make them better..does anyone have any tips to help me out with this???......also i used a babyblue an then i used a black to outline but the babyblue just ate it so wat could i do so this doesnt happen again????:confused: :confused:

It`s called trial and error..

Guest schick1

ive been writing for a little while and i can bust clean shit on a wall, but this summer i decided to take a step up and paint freights and i had a simmilar problem..its hard as hell to paint clean on steel expecially in a dark as fuck layup. however by thinking and asking my more knowledgeable(opps) friends i would give you this advice paint simple shit, paint it small,use stocks, and try using fat caps as outlines, I know everyone probably disagrees with this part but paint alot go every night if you can and in a few months you may be able you paint clean. also stay alert, and scope spots in the day before you paint them...and whateverybody else said k.... oh now i have a question has anybody ever had paint bubble, like some colors with a fat cap when applied look like they boil and bubble up? anyone know what this is?

Guest oldfaithful

i can,t add much to wahat has been said other than to agree with every bodt practice some where until you understand the differences in the paint and the reaction it will have on the surfaces you apply it to.

bomb some crazy hardcore shit its great practice for trains you never really know what to expect bombin -if you can pull off clean nice bombs (more than one color throwies) you find trains a little easier then they ar now---practice practice practice not on trains!

Archived